The tr skill ceiling. The myth or grim reality.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MikeyGeeMan, Aug 30, 2015.

1. SamReye

I'd love higher skill ceilings in general. Guns, in my opinion, should have vastly different quirks to each of them, instead of a linear path you reflect with your mouse. However, I doubt it'll ever happen for this game; there are a few limiting factors.
  2. AxiomInsanity87

I find TR the hardest unless im shooting at people whom i could punch instead.

We just need to keep gitting gud and aim for mo headshotz because thats balance.
    • Up x 1
  3. Nogrim313

so another day of playing as a new TR, and bam we win an underpop alert.

i outed myself while we were fighting VA on connery and was pointing out some of the failings we were making platoon i was in was great (can't recall who was leading) but they were a hell of a lot better than most of my prior TR experience. i let them in on some Vanu secrets and it seemed to help.

i think what TR is lacking is the overhead strategy, frankly my KDR is almost identical to my VS char (BR 76 engie) even as a BR 17 medic
    so i really don't see this "TR is underpowered" angle at least from a personal performance.

my KDR is already higher with bare starter guns and vehicles which given all the ******** i was not really expecting, i expected to be at least a little behind until i had my primary class certed out with my primary loadout finished.

prowler performance has been utterly amazing (standard gun, and basilisk secondary) given that i have only dumped about 5-600 certs in to it so far, if people really think the magrider is as good as they claim i challenge them to go run around in one for a week or two and compare that to their experience in a prowler, after this week i am pretty confident the people still claiming that are just being completely dishonest.
  4. Imp C Bravo

I think explains it.

Lolz. Crazy cat lady.