The Swarm - New Conglomerate - US Genudine

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by DaKirch, Jun 23, 2015.

1. dan of the deep

Thanks a lot, Sandman!!! I think we ran into you guys a few times this evening (I believe I even took a few death shots from ya!) Great to see you guys on the field bringing it like you always do :)
    Much love to the most excellent VS outfit, VOID!
    • Up x 1
  2. LostInTheVoid

Thanks Sandman You VOID guy's are solid it's always great fun finding you guys and having a good rumble.
    • Up x 1
  3. Dethoxide

Thanks Sandman, it's always fun to run into you guys on the field.
    • Up x 1
  4. DaKirch

Ops last night was INSANE
  5. LostInTheVoid

Every night is insane with the swarm haha
    • Up x 1
  6. DaKirch

Hahah yeah....still one of the most active, dedicated and largest :)
  7. DaKirch

Still looking for people who want to join a strong community. Looking for members who want to partake including forums and irc chat!
  8. DaKirch

We also have boot camp coming up this weekend. The RETURN!
  9. MAFIAxMaverick

Kicking butt and taking names the last few nights! Been a blast!
    • Up x 1
  10. DaKirch

Yeah it has. LOVE what this game is and once they fix a few things this will be the game to play for years to come
  11. Jidiwise

I'm excited for this patch to finally drop and fix some major issues and bugs. PS2 is only going to get better and I can't wait to fight on with The Swarm.
    • Up x 1
  12. Forum User

Message cusetown333 on psn for a meeting.
    • Up x 1
  13. DaKirch

A
    A meeting? About? lol
  14. dan of the deep

The Illuminati? *chuckles*

Send one of us a PM I'd you would like to explain what you are talking about... Not chasing a lead with no information, sorry.
    • Up x 1
  15. Forum User

World domination.
    • Up x 1
  16. Tarrnation_88

There's no stopping The Swarm!
    • Up x 1
  17. DaKirch

Yup, still NC's #1 outfit :)
  18. DaKirch

Also Sunday is flight school!
  19. LostInTheVoid

Not long until outfits are released can't wait to see outfits in the game.
    • Up x 1
  20. DaKirch

Remember at The Swarm we never pad our numbers like other outfits do. If someone is not active we completely remove them from the roster instead of letting them take up a spot. So our roster count is accurate and not padded. Also we do not put duplicate members on our roster like other outfits. Another great thing is the registered users on our forums are actual people who registered. If a spam bot registers we delete them. So no claiming to have 9,999 registered users when 90% are spam bots.