The Swarm - New Conglomerate - US Genudine

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by DaKirch, Jun 23, 2015.

1. DaKirch

Really impressed how launch has gone. Most fun i have had playing a game in a LONG time
    • Up x 1
  2. DaKirch

Amazing night. Amazing new members that are still rolling in :)
    • Up x 1
  3. dan of the deep

We had a full squad in-game and on The Swarm's private Mumble server this morning at 4:00AM EST!
    I'm picking up the morning shift; We've always got bodies out on the battlefield!
  4. Dethoxide

We are hoping for a ton of new recruits.
    • Up x 1
  5. Tarrnation

Running with this outfit is a blast... everyone is really chill, helpful and respectful to one another. We get the job done and have a good time doing it!

I'm loving this outfit so much, I literally didn't want to stop playing last night and wound up pulling an all nighter for the first time in years! Looking forward to what I'm sure will be many more all-nighters to come!
    • Up x 2
  6. DaKirch

Great times last night! Kicking butt, winning alerts :D
  7. DaKirch

8. DaKirch

Almost forgot about Friday Ops! Its going be PACKED :D
  9. LostInTheVoid

Having a blast so far a lot better than the beta.
  10. DaKirch

Yeah worlds apart. Props to DBG for fixing so much and the population is AMAZING
  11. DaKirch

12. dan of the deep

The site redesign looks amazing!
  13. DaKirch

Yeah it does :)
  14. Dethoxide

I can't wait to join you guys again on the battlefield. It sounds like launch has went way better than anticipated. Pop is insane compared to what closed beta was.
    • Up x 1
  15. dan of the deep

Gotta get your internet up and running!!!!
  16. pirateFinn

Question, is there any plans to expand to EU with the Ceres server?
  17. LostInTheVoid

No we are strictly a NA outfit we do have a few EU players like myself but we all play on NA servers.
  18. DaKirch

Yeah no plans but void is from the uk and a few others :)
  19. DaKirch

Good news, quack got his name back :p
  20. DaKirch

OPs went great even though there were some hiccups with PSN. Ops is back monday!