The new Bandit is perfect! Thank you SOE!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by OddChelsea, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Cinnamon

People always say that every patch. It's like some running joke/troll.
  2. NoctD

Well FWIW - I've always though the Jaguar was pretty much worthless... at least I can use a 2x on a TRAC-5. I've always told people who asked about the Jag not to bother and get the Lynx instead - you can go back around my posting history and see that.

Now that the Lynx is going to lose 0.75x ADS, I only wish SOE would just put the Jag in its place, and make it the 800@143 with drop off to 100.
  3. Goretzu

The Lynx 1.0 has certainly seem an upswing in its PR since the Lynx 2.0 appeared on test, personally I always thought it was great too (although I thing the 2.0 will be good as well).

The Jag though I've always thought was great, not as good at the Lynx close up and in raw killpower, but just so sweet handling, and sitting in a nice position between out-and-out CQB Carbine and true Generalist Carbine.
  4. Corezer

I was hoping for the same treatment the lynx got for the bandit, make it more faction-ey

~520rpm, 24rd mag and 200/125 damage

Would rock some TR glutes!
  5. OddChelsea

167 damage guns are plenty NC like, especially 600+ RPM ones as we are the only faction that gets those (though that almost changed. :p) Anyways 200 damage guns with low RoF are not good for CQC generally. They lend themselves to mid to long better. We needed a CQC gun, so a 167 damage 632 RPM carbine fits the role better.
  6. BeyondNInja

OMG this is exactly what I was hoping they'd do XD
    I recently auraxiumed all the full-auto NC SMGs and Carbines and I'm starting to get sick of the burst so this is perfect timing.

I was kind of hoping for a better reload than the GD-7F but this should still be good as the 112 min damage and good damage per mag make up for it :)
  7. BeyondNInja

Yes I'll take the 750rpm EM1, and the TR can have a merc clone with stock attachments, no backsies
  8. Corezer

Myth, all guns with good DPS are good up close.

higher RPM is just for hipfire dependent players, but we have the gd for that. What matters most in close quarters is positioning, movement, and reaction speed, the weapon hardly makes the man. This is why most good LA use a mid-long to long range carbine, as that is where your gun can make the difference.
    • Up x 1
  9. Pikachu

No new firing sound = not good -.-

The last thing I want is more guns that makes me play with youtube on rather than ingame sound.