The Abyss - Vanu

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Hawkin-, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Hawkin-

The Abyss
    We're a Vanu outfit whose members include some of the best players from the beta. We also have many members from various Dust514 corps. We are a group of chill guys that fight as an organized group. We have Air, Armor, and Infantry Divisions & Squads. We welcome players new to the game.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Details
    We are based off the North American servers but have many EU players in our outfit, that play on the US servers without lag. If there is going to be both East Coast and West Coast Servers we will be East Coast.
    Come join the darkside you know you want to... and we have cookies. If you have any questions post them in this thread.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Recruitment & Contact Info
    We are currently recruiting all Vanu who can listen to their leaders and are looking to fight, and have a good time. If this sounds like you then contact me on PSN: Hawkin-. Please mention what role will be your primary role, (ie. Engineer, Magrider, Medic etc.) Also mic's are required.

TO JOIN CONTACT ME ON PSN: Hawkin-

Our Twitter @TheAbyssPS2
    • Up x 1
  2. MrMcGiggittyGoo

For Victory erm for Science!
  3. TacoMasters(PS4)

I'm interested in joining. In-game name for VS character; 'TacoMastersPS4'
  4. Dock

Just want to say, I've battled AGAINST the Abyss guys through beta phase two and they're really fierce and skilled opponents. (Lookin' at you, Hawkin, JFK). Now that I've come around and gotten fitted in my snazzy purple spandex, they've already been distinguished allies in the first two days of battle. Shouts out.

It will be a pleasure co-ordinating with you all on the field, and if for whatever reason the Abyss doesn't fit your play style or free time, the Casuals would love to hear from you. :D

Cheers, mates.
  5. Hawkin-

just add me on PSN: Hawkin-
    (let me know you are interested in joining in the FR.)
  6. Hawkin-

Thanks man and might I say that is a very clever way of advertising your outfit.
  7. Dock

No harm meant at all! The primary reason was to offer a friendly bump and hope to get one, also. Heh. Really, you guys are a force on the field and I look forward to working together.

Honestly, didn't meant to offend.
  8. Hawkin-

9. iCovy

I'm interested in joining your outfit. Currently level 18 and will be running Heavy Assault until reaching level 27...

then it's Liberator time! (I'm a pretty good pilot)

Anyways, I'll add you guys on PSN and look forward to gaming with you.
  10. Hawkin-

Always looking for good pilots, add me on psn. 07
  11. Duckman39

Abyss armor propaganda.

12. MrMcGiggittyGoo

Riddle me this;- how can some get 120000 SP with just 2 kills.

For this and more roll with The Abyss.

Toodles!
  13. Imp C Bravo

Bump of justice
  14. Closure

Very much interested in joining myself.

PSN/IGN: Closure, played mostly Combat Medic and Magrider throughout the beta and thus far live.
  15. Hawkin-

Sounds good message me in game. PSN: hawkin-
    • Up x 1
  16. xPRIMETIMEpowersX

17. Heimpai

I haven't seen you since my Nyain San days..o7
    -Heimdallr69
    • Up x 1
  18. Hawkin-

yeah not since General tsos. I haven't played dust in a while though
    Saw you playin ps2 a bunch of times, nice work.
  19. DoughNut

This Outfit is fun just be warned once you joined us we never let you go, even if you beg. We have brownies, don't like cookies that much.
  20. TheOpapanax

Still interested in joining. Moved homes this week so I haven't been on in a few days

Can't wait for Outfit update so things are completely official.

Vanu FTW!