The Abyss - Vanu

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Hawkin-, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Hawkin-

2. Hawkin-

It's like Cheers with lots of death and destruction.
  3. MrMcGiggittyGoo

And back to the top.
  4. TB or not TB

Okay, so I'm thinkin' I'd like to join. Ex-DUST 514 player, and active battlefield player. Just got into PS2 recently and I quite like it. I just think I'd like it more with a good Outfit. I played a field commander role back in DUST; I'm good with tactics and organization, yada yada. I'm pretty chill and like making friends as well. My PSN is BlakStrakt, and my main character is TBornotTB
  5. manmanpower15

hey, saw this post and got interested, pre-DUST and FFXIV i perfer to play medic and my battle rank is saddly only 9. add me on psn if you want to chill and get some heals: manmanpower15
  6. SVER

Mosquito/Scyth3 here. Maybe you've seen me around... I'll try y'all out for a bit, need wingmen. Trying to find my niche in VS.

Scyth3
    ESF dogfighter/hoverfighter.
    PSN: intuit_ion

Lemme know.
  7. Thor Odinson42

Shoot me an invite Hawkin
  8. CommTruise

For Science! !
  9. Hawkin-

Cool Video a member made

10. Kanajama

Hey, I just got in to Planetside recently and have been looking for a group! My PSN is Kanajama, same as what I'm using here. I've played a bit of everything in an attempt to see what I enjoy, and so far I found I really like playing an infiltrator. Hacking is my addiction.

I'm not too practiced with vehicles yet, sadly.
  11. Hawkin-

The Abyss turns a 6% loss into a draw in a few mins.
  12. MutantDonut

Cookies? :O What type of cookies? :eek:
  13. Hawkin-

white chocolate macadamian
  14. Random_Rohn

I would very much so like to join. My PSN is Random_Rohn. I usually play as an Engineer or Medic since beta. My personal favorite vehicle is the Magrider. I am not much of a lone wolf, I play more of a support role most of the time. Of course, I have a mic. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  15. Hawkin-

OK I send you a message on PSN
  16. Hawkin-

Vanu has won the most alerts with the lowest pop.
  17. Hawkin-

NEw update improves spawn system and has joinable squads.
  18. Hawkin-

Purple is the new black.
  19. George513

May I join psn:Smith0923 character name: vanuhavelazers
  20. Hawkin-

Vanu fights cavities and makes ur smile purply