Thanks for Ruining NC max and making it unplayable

Discussion in 'MAX' started by MisterBond, Apr 3, 2013.

1. MisterBond

Do you guys actually even -CRUNCH NUMBERS- before you make these nerfs?

Lets take my Grinder max, which I've rode in -FOUR TIMES- and this is still making me mad

My Grinder Max put out, if all shots hit at point blank, 12012 per gun, or 24024 damage total

With your nerf, this has been brought down to 9648 damage per gun, or 19296, since not only did you nerf bullet pellet damage, you nerfed Grinder from having 14 rounds to 12 rounds

I lost 4728 damage with -ONE- update

Now lets look at the TR mutilator

The TR mutilator with extended magazine is 150 rounds

It does 143 damage per shot

It does 21450 damage per magazine, and 42900 damage for both magazines

It is doing -MORE THEN DOUBLE- the damage my NC max puts out, it does an additional 23604 damage, which is more then my NC max puts out even for both its magazines

HOW IN THE BLOODY FRICK OF ANY CELESTIAL BEING THAT EXISTS IS THIS BALANCED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

-HOW- can you take away -THIS- much damage from NC Max's, and -NOT- increase their long range killing ability?

You have -OFFICIALLY- killed NC max's vs every other whiny faction cause they -JUST CAN'T FREAKING PLAY AND WHINE WHEN THEY DIE-

I want a refund on -EVERYTHING- on my max. Now. I want certs refunded, I want all station cash refunded on my max.

This is -TOTAL- BS when my NC max isn't even putting out -HALF- the damage a TR max does!!!

-I WANT A REFUND SMEEDLY, DO YOU HEAR ME?-

There is not a god fricken way in -HELL- this is balanced when one faction Max over another is -PUTTING OUT MORE THAN TWICE ITS DAMAGE!!!-

This is -BEFORE- the nerfs!!! AND HE WAS USING GRINDERS!!!

How how bloody hell is this going to be -NOW?-

I demand -LOTS- of more long range ability if you are not giving refunds. This is baloney and you know it.

You take in one patch 1/4th our short range damage, we demand this back in long range ability if you won't give us refunds.

I bet, I -BET- somebody is going to go "BUT THE VS AND TR MAX'S HAVE TO AIM CAREFULLY TO DO THAT"

And my reply is, just WHAT THE FRICK IS THE NC MAX'S DOING IN THE VIDEO? BREAKDANCING?

They -BOTH- have to aim carefully.

I can't wait for a refresh video from this guy after today's patch.

TR puts out 1906 damage per second with dual mutlilators point blank all shots hitting

NC max puts out 3575 damage per second. That's point blank all shots hitting.

The NC puts out damage twice as fast, but was doing -NEAR LESS TWICE THE TOTAL DAMAGE TR MAX'S PUT OUT PER MAGAZINE-

-THIS- was the trade off to NC max's, they put out a lot of damage fast, but had extremely small damage pools

Now you nerfed that to 3350 damage per second, and at the same time greatly lowered our total damage per magazine, and in -NO WAY- increased our long range ability to compensate

If my NC max can only do 56% more damage per second, then I want TR and VS max's -TOTAL DAMAGE POOL PER MAGAZINE- to match that.

My total damage pool is 19262, TR is 42900 per damage pool, if this is going to be the case, then TR as an example should only be allowed to do 56% more total damage pool then me, Which is 30049 damage per dual mutilator magazines.

-THIS IS ONLY FAIR-, This is -MATH- for christ sakes.
    • Up x 20
  2. QuakerOatsMan

Because the patch has already been released and you've just had hours of actual gameplay experience with the adjusted NC MAX shotguns.
    • Up x 17
  3. Swellzong

I think you forgot considering the amount of time needed to empty the magazines of each type of max.
    The NC max can empty it's magazines very quickly while the TR (and VS) ones do it over a much longer period of time.
    • Up x 25
  4. Devrailis

• Up x 1
  5. GSZenith

THEY RUINED BATTLEFIELD BIO LAB FARM.
    • Up x 20
  6. pada0

Never buy stuff when they're OP. Buy stuff only when they're OP. Paradox.

At least for now nobody is going to whine about the NC MAX being OP in the near future. It just will require more teamwork around the NC MAX with other classes to secure objectives now. I'm sure the NC will be able to pull through that.
    • Up x 2
  7. Devrailis

I know I'll still be rofflestomping with my MAX.

What cries for nerfs will flow then?
    • Up x 2
  8. Copasetic

Is this a serious post? It's so over the top that I'm having trouble deciding...
    • Up x 11
  9. DJPenguin

You're putting too much effort in to a troll post, OP.
    • Up x 5
  10. MurderBunneh

It will have no prob insta killing infantry the question is does it drop them down from killing the other maxes in one mag dump if it does then it should shut up the whines. And now TR will have superiority in almost every single class and vehicle so that will make me happy not having to hear them whine as much.

Their last trophy on the list is the SAW. How long will it take them to bag that buck?
    • Up x 3
  11. Pherlofsky

I feel less dead around the rofl maxes now =D
    • Up x 3
  12. GamerOS

Meh, biolabs will stay mostly the same for the NC ScatMAX, it's outside of those areas where the NC MAX is going to suffer from these nerfs.

Well, they removed one round from the magazine and slowed down the reload speed, that might be just enough to require a reload versus enemy max suits at ALL ranges.
    And as we know a reloading NC MAX versus any other infantry max is a dead MAX...
  13. Aisar

I just want to laugh..

Instead I will say, I am sorry and I feel your......pain.
    • Up x 3
  14. MayorD

well, SOE knows how to do it. All or nothing!
    • Up x 1
  15. Aisar

I am glad my roommate is in China on vacation or he would hear me cackling throughout the whole house and that would be weird. THEY NERFED SCATMAXES BRO!
    • Up x 1
  16. Zaik

only issue i really had with it was reducing the magazine sizes from 7 to 6. with the damage reduction you need to hit 75 pellets to kill another stock MAX, which is 12.5 shots.

So yeah, we're back to garbage beta scattercannons that could never kill anything except clueless infantry.
    • Up x 2
  17. Kon

my problem with this nerf is that it makes them even more indoors only, i say scrap the scat cannons all together and gives us gauss saw arms or something to that effect, that way it will be balanced!!!!
    • Up x 2
  18. Devrailis

You know what works really really well when dealing with multiple MAXes point-blank and a limited ammo pool?

I just started doing this about two days ago and I'm actually kind of ashamed I never thought of it earlier.

Burst + MAX Punch

Then burst + MAX Punch

Then burst + MAX Punch

Felt like the good ole days when I used to pull double pistol + mag-cutter.
    • Up x 2
  19. Playful Pony

I'm going to wait to try the shotguns myself before deciding what to think... But the automatic and semi-auto shotguns I have didn't need any kind of nerf in my eyes, but they got one anyway. I don't understand! Barely anyone use them, and for good reason. They are so painfully circumstancial that you can barely ever put the things to good use! Carrying a shotgun has done nothing but bring my kill count with a pistol up, because I find I have to go for my sidearm to be able to fight enemies effectively at any distance above 10 meters...

The NC MAXes... Well, I wont judge for now, but I am certainly worried. From personal experience, the only reason NC MAXes have been so lethal is the complete inability of enemies to understand that they do have a very short effective range. Just keep some distance and there will be no problem. Of course the NC MAX is good at room sweeping, it's what it does!

Anyway, we'll see... If it is horrible I'll be back to rant, and if it's still perfectly good I'll be back to slap people complaining about it =p.

TR already has their SAW equivalents, I guess they only cry because they don't get it by default X3. Personally I didn't much like the SAW at all, I use the GD-22S and it's lovely.
    • Up x 1
  20. MurderBunneh

They are going to they have already said all maxes will be getting new close mid and long range options. So when the update hits you buy the new Flame throwers or you are fail at cqb maxin.
    • Up x 1