Thanks for Ruining NC max and making it unplayable

Discussion in 'MAX' started by MisterBond, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Antivide

I keep running into shotguns like an idiot.

SOE Please nerf!
  2. MisterBond

I've trialed the pumps etc

You have to get within 20m in order to make them any worth, otherwise you are just tickling your opponents
  3. Longman

Give us back our Max.
    Less ammo, less dmg, less range, less clip-size, less firerate.

Why nerf the only thing NC was good in? The only thing I can think of why this was happening, is that there is a new cqc weapon on the way. Why else should a NC Max player buy this new flamethrower? Now that our weapons are crap playing max is actually no fun at all. And as it is shown in the past ths new flamethrower will be very strong and be nerfed after enough ppl have bought it. If I am right, we will see.

As a consequence of all this I have lost a lot of fun and play not that enthusiastic as before and decreased my time playing this game. I even regret buying SC at the last double-cash weekend for I don't think I ever buy a weapon again. Maybe I am the only one but I had to mimimi for I am very dissapointed at the moment.
    • Up x 1
  4. PaladinZERO

Seeing you are the one who ignores facts, the thick skull isn't where you think it is.
  5. Ztiller

Yeah, seeing as how you don't even understand them to begin with, i'm calling the high ground.
  6. PaladinZERO

I guess me and anyone else not named Ztiller doesn't understand them. Meanwhile it appears you have the ability to see something in the stats that nobody else can. Many people when faced with the facts will admit they might have been wrong, you on the other hand claim the facts are wrong.
  7. Ztiller

Fact: Most pedestrians get run over at zebra crossings.

PaladinZeros conclusion: Zebra Crossings are bad. Remove them. The facts are clear!

Ztillers conclusion: There are too many variables included to make a blatant assumption from such a blind statistic.

Good day.
  8. PaladinZERO

Nope, not even close.

Fact is, I wasn't the ONLY person who was making the conclusions that I made, YOU on the other hand refused to believe that facts as they went against what you wanted to believe.
  9. Pikachu

I don't see many scatmaxes anymore. There used to be 3+ in every biolab or tower fight. Now I see 1, and it's doesn't kill nearly as much as before. :( Still plenty of default maxes though.
    • Up x 1
  10. Datareaper

Just started using my hacksaws again today, holy crap I want my money back.
    The rate of fire is so slow people are cornering me before the second rounds fire.
  11. Hotel88A

They're still the best max AI weapons available. And they still kill my max in a second or so.
  12. Evil Optimus

One second? Well if you stop trying to hug the NC max you won't have that problem. Anything outside of 10 meters, you at least have a fair fight if you are in a TR max.
  13. Khyrin

Didn't read everything here, but here are my thoughts:

Even after the "nerf" the MAx still 1-2 hits infantry inside of his 5 meter zone of secured facemelting death, from there on it goes to 2-3 shots up to 10 meters. At 10 meters where it goes to 3-6 till it hits the neigh uselessness range of 20 meters where the average is 7-9 shots needed to kill infantry. (Tested extremely amateurish by myself at the shooting range that has these pretty fancy range markers every 10 meters)

If the enemy MAX'es would have stayed outside the 10 meter range we would never had the NC MAX OP discussion, but the point for them (TR and cutesy wootsy VS) is, there are situations where you can't stay out of the deathzone.

And just to troll TR, i demand Mercy nerf, got killed in 1,8 seconds at 20 meters as heavy :p

Maybe the larger proportion of the playerbase should just shut up and adapt instead of calling nerf over everything, maybe SoE shouldn't listen to us on every subject, since no matter what they do, some child here will see his bubble plopped.
  14. Hotel88A

Scatmax appears from behind the corner and i just drop dead. Boom boom boom. It still instagibs MAXes.

What people dont seem to get is that at least VS:s MAX' ai weapons are also close range weapons. At 30m they're already so inaccurate, that regular infantry will not have any trouble avoiding their fire & kill the max. I can solo TR AI max at that range with my medic. All MAXes are close combat weapon systems. Some are just better than others.
  15. MasterTater

LOL really had to LOL - Well now you think you know how it feels to play a MAX unit on TR/VS Side - BY FAR NOT - you still oneshot enemy soldier Units - so you are not even close to be underpowered at all - actually either TR/VS need an up or the Scatter Gun MAx needs another downgrade to be on par with the other maxes.

BTW - the shotgun patch even profited NC- CQC the scatter max is still as OP as it was before patch BUT

You even got one of the scatter shotgun versions turned into a medium range weapon with same kill potential at in CQC. It was NOT mentioned in the patch notes so it was a ninja buff to NC - and guess from whom this inofficial note on the Buff came on Twitter? Higby - ever wondered why the main decision maker as game lead designer plays NC exclusively and NC became the most broken OP faction overall with most players meanwhile? Well maybe faction changers are also good for business when they have to buy all faction specific gear on NC side again. Anyway - pay to win game anyway meanwhile - cheapest cash shop mechanic seen in a long time. Destroying old stuff to sell newly released equivalents in cash shop or SOE creating ingame problems and selling 7euro solutions in cash shop. Tarded

Also NC got buffed in infantry and you HA specific weapon got unique- while all shotguns where nerfed - THe Jackhammer got fixed by the way that all other shotguns got worse and Jacky got best accuracy now. Give it a try - even on midrange.

So stop the QQ B..t..ch thing and use your brain.
  16. MasterTater

LOL - change over to Vanu Sov and trial the Blueshift - and read the cash shop description to the weapon in cash shop - most accurate lmidrange max weapon.

Do some 20m shots - even 10 meter is a lottery to hit anything.

AND NOW DARE to go on QQ.

You still got the best max unit. and it will get even better with Max remake.

You even received a ninja buff to one of the MAx Scatterguns which is almost point accurate on midrange with same killing potential on CQC - but sorry to tell you that it is not the HAcksaw ^^ Starts with an M...

Give it a try in VR arena and spend another 14Euro - or maybe not - might get nerfed again - just like 80% of the stuff which I bought for Vanu.

^^ Best guess - dont buy with SC at all ^^
  17. MasterTater

Dont argue with idiots - they pull you down to their low level and win with lies, deceipt and bullsheit.

Everyone knows that the statistics used about the tank vs tank ratios are complete crap and resulted from TR/NC farming infantry only with HE shells - so the influencing parameters which led to the ratio where not stating that the magrider was overpowered but that most magriders where equipped with the only useful weapon for the magrider - the Saron. Of course TR/NC did worse against a Magrider with the only worthwhile gun to get for the magrider - which is an ANTI TANK weapon. If TR/NC used HEAT and AP against magriders and not their HE infantry farming tools against magriders back at those times when the stats where made, then Killratios would have looked different - most kills came from the AP SARON exclusively.

If most prowlers and vanguard would have used AP - then the magrider would pop like corn as it does today where all HE/HEAT weapons got nerfed anyway.

So all performance magrider nerfs (maybe except the lil over the top mountain goating ability) which where made to lower a broken and by parameters wrong statistic - while even buffing the TR/NC tanks - where based on wrong data.

BUT AGAIN

Dont argue with idiots - they pull you down to their low level and win with lies, deceipt and bullsheit.
  18. Khyrin

actually it's 2 shotting, since you get hit by 2 scat's, mattocks, whatever.
    That's technically not oneshotting anymore, only point blank headshots OHK, and if you get caught that close, it's your fault, no building, not even biolabs, are that crowded that you constantly have to sit inside the 10 meter death zone^^
  19. ih8Darian

Thank you for raging