Templars of the Conglomerate

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Joshinya42, Dec 11, 2012.

1. VVar

Roll with us NC. If you're tired of failure leadership come play with us and you wont be disappointed.
  2. Badname3109

We like to use maxes too!
  3. WaaWaa

TENC STRONGHOLD DEFENSE!
    NC MAXES!
    2X our Platoon numbers

4. Badname3109

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. Badname3109

6. VVar

Always looking for more strong minded non-zerg people to play with us!
  7. WaaWaa

Skip to minute 6 for da action!

Take from my stream last night!
  8. AgentSpades

Just wanted to take the time to bump this thread. I have a rank 51 character named Agent Spades on the VS side, and never really quite found my niche per say in terms of outfit selection. Having came from a more intense "ffa" style full loot MMO sand box games, the player personality in planetside 2 has always been off putting to me. Lack of intensity, lack of drive to become better, lack of organization, and the open acceptance of complete incompetence. I've been in outfits before that always claim they are against player incompetence, (who doesn't), but the acceptance of incompetence has always been prevalent.

The last bit has always been the most frustrating. The level of incompetence that goes on in this game is mind blowing, but given that the repercussion for incompetence is a brief few seconds wait, I can understand how game mechanics don't enforce a character to correct their mistakes. Simple calls such as "everyone regroup at the warp gate" taking longer then a couple minutes has always been mind blowing to me. Or people not following very very simple instructions that a 8 year old child can perform, is just as astonishing.

Planetside 2 in my opinion (atleast from what I've seen on this server) will never reach the level of complicated squad tactics until MLG games get presented to the main stream PS2 player. I grouped with these guys in a PUG group, I'm a X US sailor, so cursing doesn't hurt my feelings, but many people on this server (given the NC popularity on this server, which was the reason why I rerolled a NC character (Covertpenguin) from my Vanu character). Even though I had a brief 2 hour stint with them, I feel that these guys are a good choice for the non-********, I'm on waypoint ready 2 go with the class requested. and etc type of people. If you want to yolo in trash outfits that don't mind mediocrity, then stay away. If not, these guys are the only outfit I've come across that are a great exception to the norm that I've come across.
  9. WaaWaa

Thanks for that spades. I enjoyed killing you in your scythe too! <3

Here's some clips from yesterday's TENC ops:

C4 Killspam galore!

Zurvan Pump TENC Gal Cap

Wokup Amp GSD Sundy Cap
  10. Badname3109

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. WaaWaa

Some more TENC footage from yesterday:

12. Badname3109

• Up x 1
  13. WaaWaa

Yesterday's Farm at North Point Stations on Esamir. Longest Farm Evah lasted almost an hour! It was like nurturing baby eagles because they fell from their nest and their momma got killed. We we were nursing them back to health so they could fly again, and the other NC were the poachers!

14. WaaWaa

Esamir Old School Lib Farming. The Pubbies that never learned.
  15. WaaWaa

Yesterday's Tech Cap: 10 seconds and it would have made it for the event. GJ BWC response and NC late response as always!

16. WaaWaa

17. Badname3109

18. xboxerdude

^Sickest video ever , watch it and you will instantly want to join. TENC : only accepting awesome
  19. Jaamaw

TENC will shatter your expectations of what the NC is capable of. Normally the NC is considered a mindless blob of newer players who just don't seem to understand what is going on. This is not the issue with TENC. TENC dominates the fight wherever they go and commands a huge amount of respect from the other factions. If you are NC and willing to put up a good fight, choose these guys.
    • Up x 1
  20. AgentSpades

Bump for my TENC friends, even though I've been AWOL helping some noob friends of mine on the Vanu side. Great group of people, they don't tolerate incompetence or people who whine (always want to be the center of attention).

When the "games begin", they will be a deciding factor on how successful the NC will be on our server.