Templars of the Conglomerate

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Joshinya42, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Badname3109

golden gods!
  2. Badname3109

3. xboxerdude

Bringing liberty to VS fascists and TR commies , daily!
  4. VVar.

TENC...... What can I say about us...... First off we have some great members.... NOT THE ELITE YOLO HEADSHOT I PWN YOU IN THE FACE kind of guys. But guys that I trust... Know that can get there job done with out holding there pocket. I as an Outfit Leader have been absent. But that comes to an end.

I VEEVAR (VVargasm) is finally coming back in force. I am going to shape this outfit back up and willingly accept anyone who is willing to put up with my screaming and belittling upon failure. I want to win and will always want to. I could care less if your "MLG" pro or any of that pathetic stuff. As long as your a team player and want to help the outfit as a better your A OKAY in my book W/O TROLLING TS. You mess around with my old members and your done. Yes I'm long wined but the NC on Mattherson as of late has been pretty pathetic and I want to try to change that with recruiting people into a well known very effective outfit. Please take a look at what we have to offer. I will take the time to teach new players the ropes of this game and so will my officers, if they don't tell me. I wll give them ungodly fury. As an end note TENC will be back in business ASAP.

TENC FOR GENERALSHIP.

YOUR LOVER: VVAR
  5. Aeflic

Well it's about time... Call for support and you got it. Glad to see you back in action!
  6. WaaWaa

For anyone that cares, this has been a long time coming. Frustrated with the lack of good fights (read: mattherson population server dying/dead) and good outfits on NC Mattherson (with very few exceptions), we've decided to move on from Mattherson as our home and start fresh on Connery (VS mainly since they're the underdog) and try to keep the game fun.

Thanks to all who killed and helped TENC, and we won't be leaving permanently. Just won't be on as much as we used to. Good luck on your dying server :)

VVar's name is Polygamy on VS Connery, and mine is WaaWaaDubSteppin. Cya around!

P.S. (Not everyone is making the move over so you might see a few hardcore NC Mattherson TENC, if they chose to remain in TENC).
  7. SeanFree

Well it was a good run with you guys for the couple weeks I was in the outfit...sad to see you leave your #2 ranked character for the server Waa. Good luck on Connery.
  8. WaaWaa

I'll see ya around for sure. It's not goodbye. Connery's better for me anyway I'm west coast and I ping better, plus they're always a fight on Connery no matter what time of the day it is. I'll log on to Mattherson to play with people I know once in a while.
  9. VSDerp

see ya WaaWaa ! don't forget me
  10. WaaWaa

Nevah had us some great times!
    • Up x 2
  11. VVar.

TENC is coming back! We're rebuilding and refreshed! Hope to see some old faces again!
  12. WaaWaa

Hoax! (j/k)

Is NC Emmy still failing? :p
  13. Badname3109

14. VVar.

Templar's are officially rebuilding again. Not a hoax this time at all, We will be looking for new members on a daily basis read our code of conduct to see the requirements to be apart of the Brotherhood. Hope to see new faces and some old ones fighting with us again.

OL of TENC- VVar.
  15. Joshinya42

Bumped, edited, updated.
  16. xboxerdude

beware you will be required to hop around servers with TENC, they don't care about alerts or overall faction goals or any other outfits for that matter. if you can handle that , probably the best group of players in the game to be with and learn from.
  17. Badname3109

18. Badname3109