Templars of the Conglomerate

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Joshinya42, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Joshinya42

Templars of the New Conglomerate [TENC]
    [IMG]
    tenc.teamspeak3.com:9923
    PW: Recon (CASE SENSITIVE)

Our Outfit:
    Independently owned/operated TeamSpeak 3
    Website and Community access fully integrated w/ Enjin Gaming
    Critical game resources
    Training
    Scheduled and Unscheduled Events/Operations
    Real, dedicated leadership team
    Team environment, you are a name and not just another number

Official [TENC] Recruitment

[TENC] Media

Outfit Leader
    VVargasm
    Grand Master

Knights of the Templar are made, not born. We are looking for dedication. This means that everyone has an equal chance from the get-go to become a member within our ranks. Who are we looking for?

Templar play style:
    -Team Player, sticks with the team and plays for the group,
    -Quickly and easily swaps roles to support others,
    -Dedicated Support Classes,
    -Tactical minded play in a team setting,
    -Flanking, counter-attacking, manipulating and controlling the Zerg
    -Rapid Redeploy and Reinsertion (RRR)
    -Combined Arms Operations

We want to talk with you if this list resembles your gaming style, whether or not you have Planetside 2 experience. We are not interested in micro-managing worthless, mindless zombies, but instead empowering high-quality players in a group setting by utilizing a variety of skill sets in a regular and consistent manner.

Stop by our website or hop on our TeamSpeak 3 if you are confident. Don't waste our time.

[IMG]

• Up x 4
  2. Allhopeforhumanity

I'd like to add that if you are browsing as a member of another outfit and are interested in coordinating with us, to either jump on our TS or shoot one of us a message in game. Being the rapid response outfit that we are, if you are held up attacking/defending a facility and could benefit from a Gal drop, reaver/liberator support or a MAX crash, we would be more than happy to ruin the day of some TR/VS scum (assuming we aren't pop locked out of the continent).

Additionally if you don't currently have an outfit, like what you see, but maybe don't know if an outfit is right for you, I would encourage you to jump into our TS and roll with us for a bit with no obligations. Or if you happen to be brand new to the game and are still trying to figure out the basics, shoot me a message and I'd be happy to show you the ropes.
  3. Joshinya42

To follow up what AllHope has said, we are also part of the NC Coalition, we have been coordinating with other outfits through that medium frequently.

Many members who are completely new to the Planetside universe have joined our ranks and are learning a lot!
  4. Drengin

Join us on teamspeak and get to know us!
  5. GetDiced

Hi I'm getdiced and I approve this message. Check us out, at least come and watch me go to town on the purple and red clowns.
  6. VVar

Just roll with us once and you'll see that we are a tight knit group who wants to get Sh** done.
  7. Joshinya42

Revolution is the path to freedom!
  8. Joshinya42

All NC friends welcome on our TS3 :) check out our website for details

templars-nc.enjin.com
  9. ChrisLand

Bump for a bunch of good guys.

My outfit has worked with Templars many times. I don't know much about the inner workings but they do well on the battlefield and seem competent which is more then I can say for some other NC outfits.

Recommended.
    • Up x 1
  10. DJHops

Join, like it says, be apart of something BIG that starts out small, BTW join us to kick some a**
  11. KingOfSpadesK

12. Tactics

If you want to do spec Ops and have epic fights join here. If you're looking for a zerg, find another outfit lol.
  13. beezel

They are fun! And cute! And guys.

So many guys.
  14. Joshinya42

15. VVar

Thank you ChrisLand!

We will make a difference in the battlefield. This outfit will be striving for great things in the future, join us to be apart of it!
  16. Allhopeforhumanity

We had a great ops on Esamir tonight running with the Coalition. Another ops tomorrow if anyone else wants to see what its all about.
  17. Ezze

When I play Planetside 2, I choose Templars ... Live free in the NC my friends...

Been playing with these fellas for the past few weeks, and enjoying the company. I would recommend anyone whose into this game to check in...
  18. Joshinya42

Visit our website:
    www.templars-nc.com
  19. Ohmegah

20. Artoriusaurus Rex

I'm very interested, but my schedule is not like most. What times of the day is this outfit active?