Templars of the Conglomerate

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Joshinya42, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Allhopeforhumanity

The Suits have recently realized the disproportionate value a Templar squad has in furthering the Araxian call for freedom. Thus, all bonus checks allocated to The Order will be herein redeemable for 25% more than their stated value.

New soldiers looking to join our ranks need look no further than our website: www.templars-nc.com , to submit an application. Or if you'd prefer, you can always hop on teamspeak with us, as we run squads nightly. We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
    • Up x 2
  2. Mannylol

As a VS player I thoroughly enjoy fighting against you guys. You guys always bring it, kudos to all of you.
    • Up x 2
  3. spinal44

Our Fearsome leader demanded a recruitment poster and since its 0130 this is what I whipped up in 5 minutes
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. SgtJulio

I joined the Templars expecting just to try it out and go on a few runs with them to quit zerging all the time. The result? Becoming part of a badass outfit that gets **** done. Join the Templars' public squads and TS3 to see what the experience is like when we are running ops, because mere words are not enough to describe the things we do, the results we get, and the fun we have. Plus, getting to know people on TS3 and having a laugh on our off time is always great too!

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  5. BlickaBlaker

Hey folks Join the NC, skilled players having fun times in tactical ops. Stop zerging and Play Smart!
  6. BlickaBlaker

We now feature Monthly give aways!!!!
    We now have monthly give away's including but not limited to 1500-500 Station Cash, full game give away's, PS2 Merchandise, and much more!! Join us for fun and tactical Ops while earning entries for give away drawings. We are more than happy to introduce you to the game and hold optional training nights to turn noobs into pro's that can help hold off forces that can be up to 3x our squad size from pure skill, tactics, and team work. We can facilitate any and all play styles and class's. Join us at http://templars-nc.enjin.com/home# Or on our teamspeak 3 server. Address: Templars-nc.com No password Default port. 18+ Only.
  7. Joshinya42

WEEKLY BOUNTY SYSTEM RELEASED
    Check out our forums section for info on our first bounty, one of the Techno-Maniac Vanu. Every other week there will be a new Bounty released, you must be a registered [TENC] member and participating on the forums to take part
    • Up x 1
  8. Allhopeforhumanity

Join us this weekend for tactical training, game night, and 3 nights of ops. Check out our calender at www.templars-nc.com for the schedule.
  9. Ezze

Thank you sir, usually I am trying to anger Vanu and TR...

@Julio that is awesome poster if you made that, even better!
  10. Ezze

My submission for the receruitment video contest... is coming soon
  11. Ezze

After Having problems with my computer... formatting having to rededit the video due to loss of a saved file... here it is..

I swear no more spam ! this was worth it. Featuring a great stop versus BWC
  12. DJHops

I have been rolling around with Templars for some time now and I love these guys so much. They get **** done and have fun at the same time. Be apart of something big that starts out small. Join the Templars
  13. KingOfSpadesK

Great group to roll with. Looking for more players to roll with.
  14. BlickaBlaker

No better time than now to sign up, hit up our website and drop off a application!!!
  15. Joshinya42

Check out our brand new recruitment reel! Ezze, Templar Knight, created an awesome video and blew away the competition in our video contest. We also have some other great entries to show off, check them out at our site!

Lack of MetaGame getting you down? Check out our forums for Bounties, Monthly Contests and other ways that we are keeping Planetside 2 hot and spicy for the Templars.

Submit an application on our website, at which point you will be able to sign up and take part in scheduled Planetside 2 events and operations with our outfit. Just signing up for these events gets you entries into a contest to win Station Cash!

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. BlickaBlaker

Do what you love all while participating in a friendly tactical community making friends and having fun, not to mention getting **** done with the added bonus of real world prizes!
  17. VVar

Templar's getting **** done this weekend! Join up now while recruiting is still booming! WE WILL BE STOPPING RECRUITMENT SOON. If you want to be apart of an outfit that likes to get **** done while having fun join up today!
  18. BlickaBlaker

All is fair in love and war.
  19. xboxerdude

Get in before recruitment window closes, we are an active outfit and expect active players, don't be a dunce and you'll be fine , come roll with us , and start enjoying the game the way it is meant to be!

Solid strategy, strong leaders, active players , awesome prizes, dedicated teamspeak, outfit website and forums, and the skill and ability to get the job done.

The only question remaining is

WHY HAVENT YOU JOINED YET?
  20. Allhopeforhumanity