[BUG] Sunderer exploitation NEEDS to stop.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ikillyou1990, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Garrum

You have to glitch the sunderer under a blocking bar to get it up there. Seems pretty obvious they aren't supposed to be up there.
    • Up x 1
  2. Liewec123

i'd guess its a bug, but its been that way for so long so i'm not sure. :p
  3. Goldmonk

Honestly, I find it kinda funny. I mean you got it in, but how are you going to get it out when a bunch of AV MAXes and HAs are pounding rockets, grenades, and C4 up your wazzo? There's a disadvantage to everything.
  4. taxidriver

I once saw it on youtube, i think 4 vanguards in a techplant in front of the entrance of the balcony. BUT what if nobody attacks the techplant then?
    I`m fine with this. If nobody stops an attacking sundi from being there, they deserved it.
  5. LtSqueak

Now for the ultimate question. Will the medic shields stack? As far as I know they don't on players, but since this already looks like a bug, I wonder just how broken it can be.
  6. MasterOhh

I absolutely love it when there is an enemy sunderer up there. I get me a HE Lightning, go to a side door, aim for the big gun on the upper plattform and farm the living hell out of everyone who spawns on this sundy.
  7. Klypto

GM's confirmed that this is not an exploit. Even talked directly with one about it and showed them how to do it and it was OK'ed.

You can believe the sky is orange with all your might, but it doesn't make you less wrong.
    • Up x 1
  8. Liewec123

ooo i haven't tried, would be pretty hilarious if they did!
  9. slarpy

This
  10. Marsali

If the attackers can't get a sundy on the point why should the defenders. Those no deploy zones were added for a reason. I can understand allowing the defenders to st on up closer to the point but on is unacceptable.
  11. The_Blazing

I think the reasoning any serious game developer should make is:

"Is the possibility of getting a Sunderer there "gamebreaking" to the point where the game just stops being fun or playable enough for the other team to justify "fixing" the problem?"

Game balance shouldn't really be based on "kudos to them". "x is fine because it's hard" is a ridiculous way to think of balance.
    • Up x 2