Stutter fixed !?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by XRIST0, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XRIST0

Whatever that 62mb ninja patch was , fixed my stuttering .. Game runs smooth as for me now

Actually runs better than it ever did ..

How about you guys ? hope its fixed for everybody so we can all get back into business =D
    • Up x 2
  2. Ripshaft

oh dear god I hope so, I've been so dissatisfied and unable to enjoy this fantastic patch so far, downloading it now, will report back once I've been in for a bit.
    • Up x 1
  3. Kylln

I'm going to go out on a limb and say , fixed for 1, but broke 10 others
    • Up x 3
  4. Blackoth

that is indeed good news, cant wait to get home to try!
    • Up x 1
  5. Malevictus

No the stuttering is not fixed, i tried to play approx 15 mins ago, and the stuttering was that bad i ended up driving my Vanguard off a cliff :(
    • Up x 3
  6. Sh0xy

The new client came out minutes ago Malevictus

On Briggs we got a message saying it should help with stuttering.
    • Up x 1
  7. Zakuak

What?? Ninja patch eh?

You'd think that after the forums burning up with FPC threads for the past 72 hours they'd throw out a "hot fix" blurb or something.

I don't care if they make mention or not, if they fixed it I am going to pp all over.
    • Up x 1
  8. Spineless

Nothing has changed. Now I stutter non stop instead of bigger fights.
    • Up x 1
  9. XRIST0

Well i just played half an hour at the crown and it didnt stutter once .. The game is really smooth now , better than i can ever remember it to be .

Higby broadcasted and said theres a new client up that should resolve stutter and performance issues .
    • Up x 1
  10. eshHarn

Game is running better than ever for me higher FPS than pre patch and no stutter at all.
    • Up x 2
  11. XRIST0

Awesome ! i think soe have redeemed themselves .

It was a frustrating 3 days waiting for this fix !
    • Up x 2
  12. Ripshaft

Ok played for awhile and stutter is completely absent. There's however some additional oddities with the minimap that werent there before (lots of ghost icons). I'm also still seeing some (but not much) minimap jitter for some people as well as characters jumping around a little bit. I think my fps is actually superior to prepatch, so bravo!
    • Up x 1
  13. XRIST0

The game's performance is really awesome now , much better than pre patch .

I could never enable shadows and have a smooth experience , now i run shadows on high and it doesn't effect my fps much at all .

Good work soe , thankyou thankyou thankyou <3

The game just took a massive dive in the right direction , compared to a few hours ago .. some final tweaking , optimizations and bug fixes and this game will be perfection .
    • Up x 1
  14. Katayamma

AA guns have traces going down at 90 degrees from the barrels. Vehicles (Sunders) don't have a IFF tag over them, making you wonder if they're enemy. I've shot two so far today by accident.

Glitching hasn't occurred for me yet, so we'll see.
    • Up x 1
  15. Josh Developer

We did put out a patch to fix some of the frame hitching. We're continuing to look for other issues that may cause it as well. Sorry for the delay, but it was a bit of a pain to track down.
    • Up x 17
  16. BenYeeHua

Yup, so you need a better debug tools(or other?) to track down it more easy.
    And thank for that.;)
    • Up x 2
  17. XRIST0

It not only fixed the frame hitching but it also improved my performance ALOT ..

Im so happy !

Good job josh , keep at it !
    • Up x 1
  18. BenYeeHua

Remember, SOE devs is a team, not just a person.;)
    I need to remember this too.
    So thank for SOE devs fixing it, and hope the other code that causing it a little stutter can be found too.:)
    • Up x 2
  19. Kookamunga

Josh,

Good Job , cannot wait to try it out tonight. I fell some pain coming down hard on some unsuspecting planetsiders tonight!!! :p
    • Up x 3
  20. SpartanZero

Ty for the update, seems to have fixed the issue for me as well. Keep looking for other stuff. Cheers to the dev team.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.