STUCK AT 94 % HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NewbMewb, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarletsboy

Yes I had the same since last patch/ update
    • Up x 1
  2. soccersipps35

i have the same problem!
  3. Alizona

Yeah, the game also seems to go thru a "logout" process at shutdown. My game sometimes hangs at that point, not often but sometimes a long lag to exit the game, and I always wondered why. I think you just gave a clue to it. Why else would the game get "stuck" when exiting? It was trying to contact a server somewhere to say "bye-bye", that's why.

When I play on locked continents, which I enjoy doing - true hardcore mode, you die and that's it, no respawn - I often notice the Map shows an enemy at a location, but if I go there the place is empty, not even a cloaked Infil. That is another clue that the game logs each player out when we leave. Sometimes it "misses" a log-off and shows a slightly inaccurate player count. Eventually the map numbers do correct themselves, but the refresh rate on it is measured in minutes, sort of like a vehicle de-spawn time, it does a "player check" every 5 or 10 minutes.
  4. CapturePoint

Go play something else.. THE SERVER IS DOWN AND THEY ARE NOW FIXING THE PROBLEMS.. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST A REPLY HERE. :D
  5. soccersipps35

is this good, or is it gonna screw more things up
  6. CapturePoint

no idea. do you have any idea?
  7. DG-MOD-04

Please keep all replies constructive and on-topic. The issue is currently being looked into.

Thanks!
  8. alperen

Same here, stuck at 94% in Miller....
  9. VaanGov

I have the same problem. (Sweden)
  10. Cymoril

I noticed a brief update/dl this am that I didn't have yesterday and into the wee hours of the night. Maybe somewhere in that update is the culprit.
  11. DEVASTRATOR

ok fixxed i am in ty
  12. Cheetoh

Game still not playable for me.

Sticks at 94% and then crashes.
  13. DEVASTRATOR

relaunch worked for me
  14. Crator

Confirmed... It let me in now as well....
  15. Noah de jong

Thanks SOE for reacting and acting so fast!!!! (merry christmas
  16. shooter923759

Fixed. Thanks SOE ^^

//Edit

If for some of you it isnt still working: Go at 94% to the Task Manger, Right click on PS2 (The game not the Launcher!), go to processes and then right click + kill the whole process structure. Start it again and it should work, if not restart your PC.
  17. PickPack

I left the stucked game for like.... 2 minutes..... read the forum...

THEN! I checked it and i was logged in!!! THX SOE for fixing it!! It's work for me now!
  18. bl33ping

works now. thanks!
  19. Plastoid

Fixed!!!!!!
  20. Toxicmix1

Thanks for the holiday :mad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.