STUCK AT 94 % HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NewbMewb, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DMarius

Same problem here. We'll have to wait.
  2. Scarletsboy

Awesome no planetside 2 for a while then, if it is an attack Everquest is up and running so, maybe just a server / client problem
  3. Alizona

Did anyone else start to get some annoying "screen tearing" and weird text flashing on the screen in odd places for a few milliseconds?

This started happening to me after the last update. Off-topic, but perhaps someone will let me know it isn't something on my end and I can stop fiddling with my graphics settings trying to stop it from happening. I have to believe its a problem with the game software and not my computer, but since I haven't seen any reports on this I'm not certain of that.
  4. AllyElly

But but but its almost dinner time for me
  5. Alizona

New PSA just posted at the top of the Forums:

Status: 12/21/2014 6:34 PST - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into the game.
  6. Alan Kalane

Look! SOE listens to our prayers! They are investigating the login issue!
    All hail SOE!
  7. FLHuk

same, cobalt :(
  8. Alizona

90 minutes after the first post in this thread. Better late than never? :)
  9. julhansueliqwer

10. NewbMewb

I was able to login and play but it crashed and now im stuck at 94% again when i try to login. PFFFFFFFF
  11. Desertmind

I think by this point we've established that it's not working for anyone. More crying won't get it fixed any faster.
    • Up x 1
  12. GameOver

Stuck on 6%. Then crashes. :(
  13. CapturePoint

Don't worry it's dinner for me too lol.
  14. siresteelhell

15. Allin

Exactly next day after buying SC from christmass promotion. Oh the irony.
    • Up x 1
  16. Hawkins

Im also stuck at 94%. I just installed the game on a new PC with Windows 8.1. First i thought the issue was on my end, but i tried everything i could, validating files,disabling firewall, antivirus etc, creating exceptions for the ps2 programs but nothing helps. Still stuck at 94% and error G99.

Im running a fresh game install on a brand new PC.
  17. WarmasterRaptor

Reporting the impossibility to log in too.

Who broke what this time? :p
  18. d'Artagnan

same problem
  19. Alizona

Well then you just proved it isn't anything on the downstream end causing the problem. I sure wish this wasn't my favorite game to begin my day with... otherwise I'd just go play something else instead. :)
  20. Alchemize

I entered the game before this problem, however, when I left the game/logout for the night during this problem, I was also stuck in the loading screen but on 64%.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.