State of the Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sustainedfire, Jun 26, 2015.

1. AlterEgo

I've been playing on my VS for weeks now. NEVER ONCE has that happened.
  2. dngray

Emerald VS player here. This thready is lunacy. Emerald NC has a comparable population but noooooooooo gotta' hate on the VS. Sounds like someone has some science jealousy. I don't blame you.
    • Up x 1
  3. Ballto21

• Up x 1
  4. AlterEgo

5. Ballto21

6. AlterEgo

7. Joseph L.

Another thread in which I can't understand the OP...

What's wrong with enemy over pop? There are more granted kills, kill streaks and free certs!

You know what is a bad thing? When your faction over pop the enemy. Too much people chasing few enemies. Harder to get a kill, lot of kill steals, etc.
    • Up x 1
  8. Ballto21

• Up x 1
  9. AlterEgo

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    BRO. I've been trying to find this for SO long. You rock, Ketchup!
  10. FocusLight

Coming from the guy that denigrates people who complain about hackers in his sig, this is classic. "Overpop is not a problem, NC has had it a few times to be the exception to the regular VS overpop, so you don't get to complain. Also, in a "REAL WAR" there is no balance in the number of soldiers, deal with it."

Well here is the cold-hard-truth. You play for the faction on the server that is the single most extreme example of an over-abundance of high-end players by harvesting the majority of them over the years, as well as having the biggest number of players in general, making for the single most imbalanced server in the game.

You don't get to open your mouth and complain about ANYONE who don't like that, because YOU are the source of the problem.

If you don't like that, tough cookie.
  11. Psycho13

12. bubbacon

Gotta hate on the VS???!!! This made me laugh! Try playing TR on Emerald and you'll get a real taste of the hate and toxicity of this server. NC has so much hate for TR that one can't just log in and "try" to do something constructive and fun on these Alerts.

Alerts are pointless in Emerald. NC and VS send hordes against TR. I really don't blame VS. They actually fight during the Alert in a logical manner. The NC just seem to have so much hate for TR that they no longer care about Alerts. Just 96+ swarms against TR even when TRs pop is the lowest...which is common.

What is so incredibly stupid of the NC is that they could probably win some if they actually pushed VS, but I have come to realize that this will never happen on this toxic server. Many play on this server due to having better ping. I have great ping on it, but the toxic environment is just sad.
  13. footjam

I remember Mattherson being the same way, we always associated the drop in VS performance with the merge with Waterson. I think now its just all 4th factioners and Europeans playing on Emerald.
  14. footjam

Grass is greener, NC can't win an alert without the TR's help.
  15. Hatesphere

16. Kentucky Windage

You can learn a thing or two from those stinking Purple People. I know I did and I appreciate playing against them. You probably think they are just a bunch of cheaters. The truth is MOST OF THEM ARE THAT GOOD. I always have the most fun when I play against DA, AC, Azure Twilight, ESF, and The Vindicators. I might get my head kicked in but I get better by playing BETTER players. It's free stinking training my friend. At least that's the way I look at things. Thanks Vanu and I hope I kick your *** the next time I see you.:D
  17. Psycho13

How bad is your cranial-rectosis that you think this guy is just average?
  18. patoman

I play emerald and have long tradition of being TR because I like the art style and chainguns. Though the two large outfits AOD and 382 decided to snub and insult me despite being a stellar player so I am now more inclided to play my vanu character and blow them up instead of working together with them.

Vanu are cool, so people play them, I realy like the lazors and ppc's (glowing balls of plasma), don't like the tank theyt got, so eh.

If TR wants to win, here is a idea, don't suck. Forever ago on vanu I joined solid state vanu and I have never gotten the poltics and stupid that certain TR outfits have given me, I just log in, join a platton that might be them or another, blow up a bunch of **** with commets (double shots of explosive death their max suits have), then log off.
    • Up x 1
  19. FunBotan

Actually, I wonder how the populations remain well-balanced on other servers (atleast on Cobalt we often have 33% v 33% v 33%) since there's no mechanic to balance them intentionally.
  20. Hatesphere

got out the thesaurus for that one eh? How bad is yours that you think someone who never steps out of an esf with a kdr of like 6 is cheating? He's over specialized not over the top. Then again I doubt you looked at more then his KDR.

All his play time is engineer and esf with a 1% engineer accuracy. He just almost never leaves an esf other then to repair it. (Hence insane engineer shots fired and low accuracy)

Go ahead though. Keep posting random accounts as if they mean much without actually looking at them.