State of the Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sustainedfire, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Psycho13

Always some random ***-hat that has an excuse for everything.
  2. WTSherman

Honestly, NC has been doing pretty good on Emerald recently when they don't get double-teamed. And both times I've seen them really get double-teamed hard it was because they were on the NW Esamir warpgate, that WG just kind of lends itself to that due to how sparse the lattice is on the Eastern side.

Seriously the Nott-Ymir line is the only connection between SW and NE until you get to Eisa Tech Plant's satellites. >_>

Did have a rather amusing alert a few days ago on Esamir where the NC started with a lead, got double-teamed hard until they basically pulled out of the Eisa region and pushed down to around 18% territory, then VS and TR finally started fighting over Eisa while most of NC were stuck in a meat grinder trying to take Mani Bio Lab.

Around the 45 minute mark I hopped over to Mani and put in /re "Andvari doesn't have anyone defending it, if we want a biolab that one might be easier." Apparently the right people were listening because the NC zerg vanished from Mani, practically ghost-capped Andvari, then went stampeding across the map until by the end of the alert they were actually in the lead. The alert ended up being called as a draw though, the lead wasn't quite large enough. It was quite a comeback though.
  3. Hatesphere

You're the one going "look at the cheaters!" Posting random accounts and not even being able to say what you think is suspicious about them. I'm not denying there are cheaters, youre just really bad at this. You don't even know how the api collects data for that site but you are willing to use said data to amake a heavy handed point. You're the kind of person the no name and shame rule exists for.
    • Up x 1
  4. Liberty

I think we are all a little curious as to what kind of metrics you are using to come to these conclusions, so far it seems like random players from ZAPs.
    • Up x 1
  5. MechSniper1324

Bro it's the same thing on every server. If I remember correctly, Miller is run by the NC, and some other server is run by the TR. It's the way we were all bred for fighting in our play styles. And it also depends on who's friends play what faction. Plus even when VS has extreme overpop during prime time hours we still get our arses handed to us on a silver raven and banshee covered platter.
  6. MechSniper1324

• Up x 2
  7. Goldmonk

Dude, he does that all the time. I think it's to get attention, just ignore him.