South African Servers?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by dislexable, Nov 26, 2012.

1. HAYMAKER

Typical US attitude. No hope for human kind with planks like you around eh?
  2. Pfundi

Well, I am German, but I dont have a german server. The british guy over there doesnt have a british server and the french one doesnt as well.
    South Africa doesnt have enough players to make a server worth it. You would need to make a server for the whole continent. Or at least for half the continent. Africa still doesnt have the infrastructure and is way too big to get good pings. And many people dont even have internet or a machine that can run the game. Thats ****, I know that.
    It just doesnt pay. For now.
    No offense bro, but thats just how it is. Its a first world problem in a country that has too many other problems. Sadly...
  3. Taemien

Typical forumsider. Doesn't read the date on the post he responded to. Take your prejudice and bigotry and stick up your rear and choke on it. Do us all a favor.
  4. Pikachu

They could have Koltyr.

Speaking of servers, what happened to that Brazilian server Higby promised long ago? I thought they were meant to get a PS4 server.
  5. GuyBro

Competent responses are competent (and highly appreciated)

To finally give a response to the latter part of the initial question asked, it seems like EU Miller has a decent international ping for us RSA cave-dwellers. We have a small community of RSA folks here on PS2 forums so search the Steam group to join up if you're interested.
  6. Dennisz125

How old is this thread, like a year and people reply to this.well the game is dieing and its a good thing that we don't have SA server
  7. Reclaimer77

They could launch the new African servers along with the Combat Medic update.

New Item!!!! (wait for it)

EBOLA VACCINATION GUN!!!!!

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH drops mic on stage.
  8. KirsonicRSA

I am new to Planetside 2 and when I started my first game the latency was so bad I could not even drive a vehicle with it zig zaging all the time as I attempt to correct it. I have a second of gameplay. Its just stop and go stop and go I managed to kill 4 guys in one game with the bad lag but got Killed at least 12 times because the lag made it difficult to aim the guys kept "teleporting" When I try and take them out. What server can I connect to I its been two weeks since I played.