Some of us are still getting disconnects.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alexander Chadwick, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Krayzmond

Tried doing the same with my other character on Cobalt server. Same stuff. The game is pretty much unplayable for me and all my friends after the latest patch.
  2. Tr34

Still having problems and it got even worse, I get disconnected quicker. I can't even try the redeploy>change map thing.
    I'm trying to play via my 4g LTE connection instead of my home broadband connection, but it has a low data quota so it ll be a problem if the fix doesn't come for a while
  3. Atarax

I forgot to mention, but I have something strange who happened on the game this week. One day I've seen a Popup from my windows (7 64bit) firewall who invit me to choose between private or public connexion.
    Here, I just tried to play on the PTS and the same Popup come again.. Off course, I was disconnect from the PTS as usual.

I'm not sure it's an important information but it's weird.
  4. Scroffel5

They'd better compensate everyone. I'm not talking about more event time. I'm talking real compensation. AVG certs we would have missed out on by not playing. They probably have access to stats like than anyways.
    • Up x 1
  5. Major Fun for All

Disconnect continues.
  6. RadYogh

After the today update i'm getting disconnected again. :|
    Before this update it was somewhat fine... I just had to wait like 5-10 minutes on the warpgate before being able to do anything ("network ping" was ok but server ping was missing or over 40k). But now i'm getting disconnected after 20-60 seconds on a warpgate again, just like before the previous hotfix/update.... :|
  7. Dreadz

So should we all re-open our tickets? lol
  8. Damz49

Same here, nothing changed, still disconnected.

I am 9000km from DB studios and I can feel their panic :p
  9. Dreadz

Yeah, it must be frantic over there right now lol
  10. Krayzmond

Wow! Those were really awesome 10 seconds of double XP fun for me everytime I've logged in and then got disconnected!!! XD
  11. Krayzmond

I'm pretty sure the working day has just started and the issue hasn't been identified yet. It probably won't be fied today... Sad... I really wanted to play...
  12. Atarax

Mine is already open :p

Sorry for all of us here, but we have to admit the true, even if it's painful... there is a XP boost!
    [IMG]

PS: On Koltyr I'm disconnected in 2 min, not 10sec on other continent.
  13. RadYogh

I am not sure they realy care at all... If they did - they could at least do some testing on test servers first....
  14. Fr0Zen1Yes

Still getting DCed o_O
  15. Damz49

I didn't notice any download when I started launchpad, did you ?
  16. bleu10

Still getting disconnected after downloading this morning's patch. Also, It now disconnects in 10 seconds instead of 3 minutes.
  17. Hal9010

I was getting disconnect, then they fix it, now I getting disconnected again... so... back to the start...
    • Up x 1
  18. GeoNC

No luck on Miller or Cobolt, still getting DCD upon logging in. My frustration is at boiling point! Having waited a week for this hotfix, it's even worse!. Going off topic here, why not have the x2 XP over the weekend, when more players can be online?!
  19. Flense

Monday update completed and my character has stopped responding twice.
  20. XLAX

Still disconnecting only faster now. Did not see any patch download. I am SPECULATING it ain't fixed.