SolTech outfits: who's left standing?

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by TheHalo1Pistol, Apr 5, 2013.

1. TheHalo1Pistol

That isn't what this thread is about whatsoever.
  2. Kastrenzo

Sorry, Detective.
  3. Trump63b

CyanStorm joined up with us [187w] after he left [ALGN] and has been with us ever since. He's on almost every night.
    • Up x 1
  4. Rhumald

the Terribles [AFUL] reporting in!... sorry we're late, we're... not very big anymore, last I saw... then again I'm always on super late when I am on so I don't really know XD.
  5. Cyanstorm

Hey there Dev, ever since we got mixed up with Matherson the finesse of the old fights is gone, its pretty much brutal, chaotic fights now, and the people on the server are nowehere near as cool as the folks we had on Soltech (lots of trash tells and stupid crap) and one of the reasons why Pendragon doesnt see me as often is that I totally prefer to kill the Vanu on this server, they are quite trashy so I prioritize my "love" to the purple scum :D well I hope to see you again in the game...well maybe not really, you were in a whole different league on that MAX of yours, so I prefer we stay as far away as possible from each other lol.
  6. TheHalo1Pistol

There is a lot of **** talking and nobody on Mattherson believes us when we say "That's not normal" because they are used to it.
  7. Blackburn

There are a few TR outfits from SolTech thinking about making an Official Terran Republic SolTech alliance.
  8. Blackburn

I miss SolTech, as TR we were always outnumbered, as a cause of that we got really good at fighting and making the best out of a bad situation. I see original matterson outfits abandoning fights when they can clearly still be won. After 4-5 platoons pull out, there will be a few squads of WCO, HYNB, and 903 still there and we usually win the fight, just to see all those TR that left the fight come back right before the flip. Also TR Command on SolTech was alot more organized, pretty much witch ever TR commander had been online the longest just took command of most of the outfits, wasn't official or anything, just kind of an unspoken standard operating procedure.
  9. RobotNixon

EXOC is OG Sol Tech...yo
  10. Gbank

HNYB is still kicking *** and taking names. Join us on our ops nights. Every night buy Sat at 8pm ET. May or may not be HNYB only due to platoon lead's preference.
  11. Gbank

Woops i necroed post. My bad :(