SolTech outfits: who's left standing?

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by TheHalo1Pistol, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Reeth

I've only seen a few of you guys sadly.
  2. Pat Cleburne

It's hard not to when NC has 10-15% + population advantage on TR most of the time. JS
  3. llPendragon

I'd do the same thing. I guess it's mostly the past couple Alerts that are chapping my a$$. Alerts during prime time seem to consistently have all three factions with almost identical population on the continent. Several TR outfits are still more concerned about making sure NC looses than they are that TR wins.
    It's not important though. Just me whining about something I'm sure some other NC outfit is doing too. :rolleyes:
  4. Herby20

Well the 903rd has gotten the job of being the defensive wall near the NC warpgate the last few days, especially on Amerish. We do it well, but I can understand why seeing the same outfits each alert can make it seem like they only fight you.
  5. Devrailis

Yeah, SolTech was pretty awesome. Even though TR was consistently low pop before the merge, my impression was that TR was also the most organized and disciplined faction overall. You guys always managed to punch above your weight.

I got to know the names of most of the dangerous TR fellows too. CyanStorm (one of the best TR MAXes I faced on SolTech), Gouger, MsgtLiberty, Pat (before he started making whine thread after whine thread :() , Runteh, Menstruating, and of course Mustarde the Super-Infil. (Not coincidentally, almost all of them show up on my Deaths list as people who've killed me a lot :eek: ).

Whenever I saw more than a few of those names show up on the killfeed in an area, I knew we were in for a messy, bloody fight.

EDIT: Yeah, I had a lot of respect for the old SolTech TR crew (still do ;)).
    • Up x 1
  6. llPendragon

I haven't seen CyanStorm in a while, but that dude taught me why a MAX deserves respect. :eek:

I continue to run into Mustarde pretty regularly. (By that I mean he continues to put bullets in and around my head.)

Runteh sounds familiar too, but I don't identify him with one class. Maybe Prowler?

shafterlee and kitnbutnpie keep me fearing the purple spandex too :)
    • Up x 1
  7. Devrailis

Yeah, back when I used to main infil, Runteh gibbed me many many times in his Prowler.

There was another TR guy who pretty much only ever played in a Prowler. BackdoorDoug. He stopped playing long before the server merges though.

Whenever the two of them grabbed Prowlers together, they pretty much terrorized the countryside.
  8. Rubbers

AACE IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKIN!

ranking very high on the leaderboards (#1 for outfits over 96 members) on mattherson because of our quality players and lighthearted laidback attitude.

We have alot of level 90+ TR players from TE and other outfits that make NC characters so they can be in AACE as well. Hopefully we can start getting some VS players as well to make alts.

:D
    • Up x 1
  9. Rubbers

Its sad to hear that E911 and HNYB are having trouble. But i still see both of your outfits quite a bit and they are always seeming to have atleast a platoon or close to it. Very formidable foe indeed and from the NC perspective it still seems like you guys are doing good.

it would be nice to all merge up under one outfit called NC SOLTECH or something hahaha.

or aace ;) hehehe jk kinda :p
  10. Rubbers

oh and <3 Devrailis and Dickjohnsonn!!!
  11. Pat Cleburne

Pat is through ********, unless I am ******** about population imbalance. Other than that, Pat is shutting up and getting back to kicking ***. Back to the basics. Look out world.
    • Up x 2
  12. Devrailis

I thought you were pretty badass back on SolTech. Your neverending flood of tear threads was kind of disappointing, but if you're ready to get back into form, then we're all looking forward to having good fights with you. ;)
  13. Pat Cleburne

I've been frustrated with this game. Seriously frustrated. I'm too damn competitive I think. I've taken a few weeks off in Germany and had some good hefeweizen to chill me out a little. I'm looking forward to relaxing and having some fun games when I get home this weekend.
    • Up x 2
  14. HarvestCheddar

187w is still alive! Not sure how active we were on SolTech though, I joined just a bit before the merge.
  15. NoClipMyst

903rd is still running. Traxiconn reporting in. Hey Halo. :3
  16. LOLZebra

Operation-Sparta here. Well. Actually, a bunch of us left and started TVAF (The Vanu Air Force) and others merged with AT from what I've seen.
  17. TheHalo1Pistol

I had been wondering why I hadn't been seeing Operation Sparta tags around.
  18. Kastrenzo

i dont mean to sound arrogant, but I forgot Soltech was even a server

they were easily the smallest of the four east coast servers.
    My KastrenzoB character was on Jaeger, I miss that one, now i'ts on Waterson which is just zerged by TR most of the time, and zerged NC the rest

Its kindof funny. that BS ATRA thread some people are insisting there is an unfair population gap on Mattherson, too many TR. Which is exactly opposite of the truth. but on Waterson, there IS a TR population problem.

oh internet....
  19. jelf

It is not too bad if you think of it the other way. Now whenever I login, I can at least find one continent during prime time, or two continents during normal hours with 50% xp bonus due to population(or a lack of). It's like a free 50% xp boost 24/7.
  20. Kastrenzo

It's kind of like reaching level 44 on BF3

After you get a certain amount of Certs, you just stop caring about XP
    In my case, after Certmas, I only got 3300, but that was more than enough