Solo Lib Montage (Again) - We are Kings

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xxNinjaPowersxx, May 14, 2014.

1. Danath

The problem are not the guns but the how the Lib flies, or rather how no aircraft really flies, but simply levitates because PS2 physics. The lack of noise too, been said everywhere. Oh, and switching seats like nothing. If we can teleport instantly inside our vehicules, why the heck do I even have to walk from the spawn room to a turret? :p
    • Up x 1
  2. xxNinjaPowersxx

The problem most of the guys in DARK have is getting insta gibbed by a TB. They drive tanks A LOT its one of the more common problems.
  3. xxNinjaPowersxx

Actually swapping seats isn't instant. It has a pretty good delay which means death sometimes. And how the lib flies..... it flies like an ESF but MUCH slower and less maneuverable. If your gonna complain about how the Lib flies might as well complain about the ESF. And once again if it was as easy as it looks EVERYONE would be soloing. You don't see many solo libbers who can EFFECTIVELY do it. And yes it is the guns. And since when has people complained about the sound of a lib? I'm getting a little angry about this now. I can hear a lib from about 200m away..... this is why I hate people who don't fly OFTEN come on the forums and complain about everything they think is wrong. Not saying this to you but in general.
  4. xxNinjaPowersxx

Starting to agree with you.... if people can't enjoy the video or the editing and just says 'OMG lib OP' why are you here? I mean there are MANY other posts to talk about it and I kinda don't like replying to everyone. (I am very weird, when someones says something I feel like a HAVE to reply) And thanks :) My evidence of the Lib being free xp is in some of your vids :p
  5. m44v

OMG lib OP
    • Up x 1
  6. IamnotAmazing

Esf pilot: not sure why people think libs are op in a2a
    lib pilot: yes any good esf pilot can stomp us

bad players: dalton op, nerf skill

though I do think the lib is really bad in 12-24, it just ends a fight
  7. xxNinjaPowersxx

The 12-24 fights are kinda where the lib stomps everything I will agree. But there is this thing called flak which has killed me from 2 hexes away so I don't know why they call me OP :p And yup that shows the average play rejecting skillz lol.
    And that was on a good day for me. My average is me missing like crazy and having to TB everything if I'm soloing lol. The beginning is a little boring though :p
  8. N7Havoc

:eek: Those are the reactions now to a short solo lib montage?
    @xxNinjaPowersxx good video

I think it would be good for these forums to have a thread where we just post unedited lib game play. Anyone can post, experienced or not. Just to chronicle this "OMG OP NERF" vehicle. If it really is too good, then everyone's uncut game play would show it...Maybe?
  9. Danath

I said every aircraft, they fly as well as vehicle drive (horribly wrong) This plays against ground vehicles, but is the opposite for aircraft.
    About the sound, sometimes I can hear an ESF when they are so far that I actually have to spend 2-3 seconds looking for them, but I've never heard a Lib unless is at 100m or less.
    The guns wouldn't be the problem if the aircraft behaved like an aircraft (you put your engines looking up? Ok, you go down FAST. And will take TIME just to stop falling because inertia)
    And where did I say it's easy to solo a lib? :confused:
  10. xxNinjaPowersxx

100% agree lol and thanks :)
  11. xxNinjaPowersxx

Well its been like this since release so there's a 99.999999999% chance they will never change it, might as well get use to it. In my opinion its a 100% chance :p And once again, why JUST NOW are you complaining about it? And not earlier.
  12. SacredRay

Esf pilots: we can kill libs easily
    Lib pilots: esfs can kill us easily

Bad players then come on forums and make several threads about "liberator OP".
  13. Danath

What, have you been checking my whole post history? o_O
    Anyway, like complaining in this forum serves any purpose :rolleyes:
  14. xxNinjaPowersxx

Because most started when the Lib was updated. And why are you if it doesn't?
  15. GaBeRock

The problem isn't the ability of an ESF player to kill libs in a vacuum, the problem is that libs are tanky enough to usually be able to escapt to friendly AA, which ESFs are very vulnerable too.
    • Up x 2
  16. xxNinjaPowersxx

But ESF are faster and can escape more easily. I die by flak more in a Lib than in an ESF. To be honest if your not running Composite flak will really F*** you up. I will say this again I have been nailed by flak from 2 hexes away and it was doing a good bit of damage considering the range.
  17. GaBeRock

Not really, if an ESF tries runningnfrom ahother ESF it'll get shot down rather fast.
    • Up x 1
  18. TheFamilyGhost

I find it sad that the replies to this OP are mostly filled with tears. JEM
  19. current1y

Thats me. I've done it like 6 times now or so and have a 0% success rate more or less. Unless I'm flat I always just start to spin very quickly. While I haven't really practiced it outside those few times I haven't been able to figure out how yall do it w/o the aircraft going out of control.
  20. Vixxing

The only thing that is OP about lib is Shredder... Far to much damage compared to how easy it is to use...