SOE Live Attendees to Receive Limited Edition Loot Card!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Aug 8, 2014.

1. sucoon

so if i pay a 70$ one-day-pass for example for saturday and i don't go there i got emailed the loot card?
  2. Souleater

Any shots of the PS2 Camo?

yeah...I might buy it if it looks cool enough :oops:
  3. AdmiralArcher

i live in california....its really not that far to vegas for me....but im not going because ima poor high school student who is about to be an even more poor college student......**** like this is just stupid, its not marketing, its trying to make people jealous, and its not working because you are just making people angry that you are limiting all of these special offers to the US.

if you are going to offer something, offer it to everyone....and if you cant offer it to everyone

THEN DONT ****** OFFER IT
  4. AgentRed

Yes you will get it but you won't get the other items that come with the day pass like the shirt and goodie bag items
  5. TheBlindFreak

UGGH, I really want that knife, but there's no way I could travel from east coast to do this. I've had to pay for a plane ticket to the north east already this summer. I wouldn't be able to afford another convention this year.

Will this ever be available for people who can't attend for geographical reasons?
  6. RobotNinja

So...this all sounds really great if you're really into playing Everquest, Everquest and Everquest.

It doesn't scream pay go out and buy a ticket to SOE LIVE, book a hotel and buy a plane ticket.

You guys are making money off of this and it literally costs you nothing to give away virtual items. All this love for Everquest for some reason and a drop in the bucket for PS2...and oh yeah a Beanie for StateofNetherWarDayH1Z1:Survivor Stories. Pretty slim pickings for PS2 fans and people who aren't into elves and crap.
  7. Souleater

Actually for PS2 you get:

PlanetSide 2 - SOE Live Bundle:
    • Nanite Systems' AutoBlade: A full-featured utility knife. It’s oscillating motor slices through tough materials with ease, while the integrated Lumifiber strips provide enough light for cutting wires in the dark.
    • 2 sets of Camouflage: Wildcard and No Limit
    • 2 Vehicle Decals: Cash Out and Max Bet
    • Every character will have items available, after one character claims
    Which if I could see the camo first I might spring for.
  8. AgentRed

dang on ebay those cards are going for over 90 usd man think of the cash soe would have made if they said it to everyone D: