SOE Live Attendees to Receive Limited Edition Loot Card!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Amnerys Moderator

New this year! Get access to all your awesome SOE Live virtual gifts with this Limited Edition Loot Card. Each registered SOE Live attendee will receive one of these cards in their goodie bag upon check-in at the event.
    Loot Cards will only work ONCE PER ACCOUNT.

The card can be redeemed for all of these items from your favorite SOE Games:

[IMG]

DC Universe Online - 2 Vegas Style items:
    • SOE Live 2014 'Vegas Style' Sign: Bring the lights of Las Vegas to your Personal Lair.
    • SOE Live Slot Machine: You've got to get one of these! Pull the lever and find out how much you won!
    • Each character can claim once
    PlanetSide 2 - SOE Live Bundle:
    • Nanite Systems' AutoBlade: A full-featured utility knife. It’s oscillating motor slices through tough materials with ease, while the integrated Lumifiber strips provide enough light for cutting wires in the dark.
    • 2 sets of Camouflage: Wildcard and No Limit
    • 2 Vehicle Decals: Cash Out and Max Bet
    • Every character will have items available, after one character claims
    EverQuest:
    • Guise of the Ancient Gods - This will be an illusion item that gives players the appearance of the ‘Ancient’ version of the original EverQuest gods.
    • A SINGLE character can claim on the account
    EverQuest II:
    • 2014 Claws of Veeshan Pack - A 66 slot back pack adorned with the symbol of Veeshan, The Eternal Wurm Mother.
    • Each character can claim once
    Landmark:
    • SOE Live 2014 Commemorative Flag – An exclusive flag item that you can place on your claim to proudly show the world that you attended SOE Live in August 2014!
    • Landmark In-Game Painting (Prop) – A special Landmark painting prop you can use to decorate your claim.
    • Each account only has one character. That character will receive both items. (If the character is deleted, a new character will not receive items).
    Dragon’s Prophet:
    • Dragon Name: Lady Vox
    • Egg Name: Lady Vox Egg
    • Player Title: Permafrost’s Protector
    • Type of Dragon: Ancient, stats similar to Lord Nagafen with an emphasis onStrength
    • Dragon Soul Ability: Gift of Light - The Dragon bestows a mysterious gift. Drop rate +3%
    • Dragon Skill: random skills like all other Dragons
      • 10 skill slots
    • Each character. (Claim is received through the mail on first character; afterward, the egg appears in the marketplace bag for every character.)
    H1Z1 - Beanie:
    • It's hard to stay fashionable in an apocalypse! This beanie not only says chic but may impress someone enough to not headshot you.
    • Item may or may not be claimable when Early Access starts. To be announced.
    EQ Next: Next players will receive something for attending SOE Live 2014. To be announced.

Want more cards? We'll have some extras available for $35 at the Station Store onsite!

Guests who were unable to attend SOE Live to claim the physical card will receive a Loot Card key via email on or around August 22nd, 2014.
  2. AgentRed

So there is no way to get it besides going to SOE live? If that is the the case why not e-mail to the people instead of rubbing it in those who can't go.
    • Up x 7
  3. Iridar51

Great, more stuff some of us will never have because we don't live in USA =\
    • Up x 8
  4. Rowe

yaaaay.. cool **** for people who live near there or have the money to get there ...............way to make the rest of us feel seperate
    • Up x 3
  5. SomeGuyWhoLikesPie

Wow thanks for sharing it to the people who can't afford to go to live or can't even go since they don't live in the USA, really appreciate it -.-
    • Up x 3
  6. Flamberge

Yeah, that's totally what we use our knives for in PS2...
    • Up x 2
  7. Thagyr

Won't see any of that stuff on Briggs that's for sure.
    • Up x 3
  8. ShortRovnd

How much would it cost to get to Vegas from Australia?
    • Up x 1
  9. AgentRed

more then $35
    • Up x 3
  10. miraculousmouse

Bout tree fiddyyy..
    • Up x 2
  11. Jezs

12. Xelsia

You ever going to run anything like this in AU or EU? You know, for the rest of your loyal playerbase?
  13. JesusVoxel

In before US players coming up with reasons why this is perfectly fair.

I have idea, since you are clearly so desperate about getting money with this game, stop doing stupid things like this and put those stuff along with other exclusive stuff (paltinum weapons, recruit a friend rewards etc.) to depot.

You are hiding away the stuff that even F2P players would pay for and instead overflow depot with stuff that no one will touch.
    • Up x 1
  14. Kunavi

Ooooh so SOE do not want my $? OK by me! Though to be fair I won't be buying **** until my FPS and lag returns back to what it was pre Merge/July Patch, if not pre Lib Patch. I'm already dealing with too much crap with broken HitReg and thinking of even cancelling my subscription. Oh well.
    • Up x 1
  15. Azarou

meh I spent too much money on this game
    • Up x 2
  16. TheKhopesh

Dear SOE,

Please stop making exclusive items only available to those who have the money, time, and raw luck to be able to go to your conventions. Some of us cannot afford to spend hundreds of dollars simply to attend your conventions. Some of us cannot get the time off from work, or spend that long out of town on the days your conventions take place, and entire servers of us don't even live on the same continent in which these events occur.

Sincerely,
    The vast majority of your customers, including...
    ...Every player this applies to, and every player who would have bought your items if they were for sale either locally and/or as a commemorative bundle in-game.

P.S.
    I personally would prefer to see an in-game bundle, as it is cost efficient, and likely the more convenient to a wider number of your players (such as myself) due to a scarcity of reliable local vendors.
    (My local closest GameStop is fairly inconsistent with their supplies of your online game cards, and their distance makes frequent trips highly impractical.)

Signed,
    TheKhopesh.
    • Up x 3
  17. Iridar51

Do you run nVidia card? Have you tried adding PlanetSide2_x64.exe to driver profile using nVidia Inspector? Give it a try, I do it after each patch and it restores my FPS. Check out the performance guide link in my sig, specifically step #6.
  18. DeadTech

Knife would be the only thing I'd want. Been waiting for an NS blade since release... But I ain't got a money tree growin' out my ***! You want me to buy a plane ticket, (and deal with the TSA's BS) to fly across the country to Vegas? And I get to pay for my own food and lodgings? All for a "$35" card that's not really worth $35. Do you have any idea how much I've already invested in PS2? I'm sure you could look it up.

You just keep diggin' that hole you're in, SOE. This ain't the only game you've screwed lately, but it's the only one I gave a **** about.:mad:
    • Up x 2
  19. RyanGUK

Notice how they haven't said "Exclusive", just "Limited Edition". I can see this being available to the entire population for one weekend.

There may still be hope for us EU folk who couldn't afford to go. Plus like SOE is going to miss a money-grab on the EU.
    • Up x 1
  20. DoMA55

they give away much too little to loyal players!

this was nice for people who could not come to soe live
    • Up x 1