SOE LAG LAG LAG is insane Proof inside SOE need a fix

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stew360

read all the reply about all this i make my test on speedtest.net but also pingtest.net and ive never ever ad a packets lost in 2 years lol so yeah keep going and all test as 250 pakets each multiples test in a row show up thats my conection is a A rating on pingtest wich is the greatest score you can have 4.39 to be more precise ;)
  2. Stew360

you understand something or not ?

The first picture is the first one when i kill and see the kill and the feed on the bottom of your screen , after that you get the (( killcam screen wich apears after the first one , The battlefeed show my killer name in the middle and mine was rigth before the 1rst one on the battlefeed if i was after my name was suposed to show up rigth after my killer name

Also as you can see on the second pics you dont see my name as well on the battlefeed but the first pics clearly show thats ive kills the guys first ;)

Stop trying to get attention its silly ;)

i know whats happening and iam 100 % confident of what i said

SOE as the data to chek back the battlefeed and all this

All i want is SOE looking into the issue and fix it

I dont care about you i dont need to proove you anything , but here you proove thats you cant understand really simples stuff ;) byebye
  3. Multiplexor

term-dropping technology knowledge fail.
  4. Nikushimi

You keep mentioned ping tests, without understanding what ping is.

Like i said you need to run a long duration tracert not a ping.
  5. {joer

We kinda noticed that about him in the NV scope thread too. Don't worry too much.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.