SOE is releasing the new striker UP, and that is okay.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by libbmaster, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperTrooperWaterloo

You are talking about OP things that got fixed and are worth playing now. I was talking about a useless ability that we have since the game came out^^ Welcome ZOE to the MAX lockdown world.
  2. Xasapis

The game did not come out with empire specific MAX abilities. It is true though that Lockdown has been in a sad state since it was introduced.
  3. OldMaster80

Agreed but I'm skeptical about the actual possibility to find a solution satisfying TR HA and NC/VS pilots.
  4. Peebuddy

It is quite worrisome that they would even set the bar that low to begin with.

Seriously, someone at HQ had to say "what's the health on a flash? Now make the striker do just shy of that." then proceeds to slide everything off the technicians desk and walk out.
  5. FieldMarshall

Considering their track record for handling buffs/nerfs.
    I dont trust SoE to buff whatever "UP" stuff they release within any reasonable timeframe.

How many years is ZoE going to be crap?
    Just becasue it was OP at some point doesent mean it should never be viable again.

Its like they have no concept of what is overpowered or useless. Why do they have to tweak everything to extremes all the time.
    • Up x 1
  6. Geneaux

Sure. That statement alone nuked your comment.

How about you make a TR toon, and play a heavy with a Striker exclusively for any anti-vehicle combat for 2 weeks.
    There's human concepts called 'moderation' and 'compromise' and I seriously doubt the devs considered it in the thought processes that lead to said nerfs.
  7. Flag

Thank you for speaking sense!
    • Up x 1
  8. RadarX

We're going to go ahead and close this up. If you have feedback on PTS based on content, please use an existing thread in that section. Thanks!
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.