SOE Cyber Monday Sale: 25% Bonus on Station Cash!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Nov 27, 2013.

1. DeadliestMoon

And you can't expect them to just do a triple station cash event every time you buy it. They'd lose more than they'd gain.
    • Up x 1
  2. Vrenzee

Relaaax.. no need to rage, it's not even Christmas yet. There's still hopes for triple SC.
    Yea, I need to replenish my SC too, c'mon SOE please don't disappoint us :)

They're selling 'digital' stuffs. If they want to gain more, they need to make more weapons & vehicles. Most cosmetics are already from players. At least release new NS weapons; less hassle in balancing those weapons.
  3. Kite Carling

Your arithmetic :eek:
    • Up x 1
  4. TheRaptorFence101

Fricking thought exactly of this Robot Chicken with this lol! But seriously, SOE. Stop mocking us.
    • Up x 1
  5. ST4LK3R

Wait for Cyber Monday they said...
    • Up x 1
  6. Zazulio

Oh my GOD, I can't stop laughing! Haha. This is even worse than I had jokingly predicted!

Your one chance at pulling some serious money out of me, and you blew it. I'm not even going to hold out hope for Christmas anymore. In fact, I do believe I'm done with this game for a while. It's clear as crystal that SOE is not plugged in to its customer base in the slightest.
  7. sL360

Huh. Well, I guess I'll go see what Steam's got on sale.
    • Up x 1
  8. Zazulio

:rolleyes:
  9. EyelessSmurf

Well - I spent over $500 on this game so far. It's a fantastic product as far as I'm concerned. I tout this as "my favorite game" to my friends all the time. That being said; I'm cancelling my membership in January and putting my wallet away. I pretty much have everything in this game already anyways. If there was a 2x sale I was going to drop another $50 but never mind.

It's been fun!
    • Up x 1
  10. JackhammerMaster

This $$ will help the pc gaming community fund the beta testing of hossin for ps4. So be grateful that you all are helping to fund this kickstarter.
  11. CNR4806

Triple SC -> Double SC -> 40% off -> 30% off -> 25% bonus SC

Are you even trying, SOE?
  12. SparrowTail

Am I the only one happy about this sale?

Well, I suppose. Anyway, I'm off to spend my saved money on steam sales to buy games that can actually run nicely on my PC!!! ^_^
    Thanks for this new opportunity for exploration SOE! ^_^
    • Up x 2
  13. Qel

No offense SOE but you need to bring back the old offers (double at least...) I mean look, you're competing for gamers money against all the other black Friday stuff, a steam sale, two new consoles releasing and the run up to Christmas, 30%/25% just isn't enough for me I'm afraid.
  14. gregfox89

If they had better in game sales and bundles it might have been worth it. 25% off depot flash sales aren't that compelling.
  15. Nitrobudyn

Let's say paying Y gives us X sc, then:

30% off: 7/10 Y -> X sc

+25%: Y -> 5/4 X sc and this is equal to 8/10 Y -> X sc

That means we have to pay 10% more for the same amount of sc.
  16. NightHawk043

Well I Was planning on subscribing for the next 12 months, buuuuuut after this I think I might convert into the equivalent amount of 5c coins, melt them down, and build a sculpture in honor of the non-existent vanu holiday. Will be more worth it than this. Including whatever legal ramifications for defacing the currency.
  17. Torok

I don't really get the whole hate behind all of this guys, just wait for Christmas sale lol, what are u casul that buy before the shiny 3x?

You learned nothing from Gaben?
    • Up x 1
  18. Xebov

I find this a realy bad joke. 25% is a moderate offer but its far away from good. I want some cosmetics but i will not buy it if tehres no double SC. I dont see the point of paying the full price since stuff gets changed or is simply of bad quality.

To let you Devs know what i speak of:
    - Magrider Bodykits got modified during the Magrider optical changes, so its no longer what ppl bought
    - Sunderer Bodykits got changed so front and rear is not seperated so you cant use them with exhaust stacks, so ppl again have no longer what they payed for.
    - Decals on Libs and Galaxies are only one sided and of bad quality since release, even suggestions didnt change that
    - Decals on Infantry with Composite are not visible since release, even sugegstions didnt change that
    - Decals on Tanks get covered up by Armor, on the Magrider they changed position with the optical update and dont fit the new spots correctly

And with all the constant changes that makes some stuff simply crappy or with the inability of you guys to change stuff that doesnt work right you realy want to sell stuff for nearly the full price?
    • Up x 3
  19. Cromell

Inb4 20% for Christmas

Good thing I'm pretty much done spending money on the game, at this point I can just enjoy the bling and guns I already have. :)
    • Up x 1
  20. MichaelS

tbh, the show ppl giving here is really sad. yes, getting things for half the prize is cool, but you're as greedy as you call SOE.
    €: oh please dont compare it to steam. they just put old games on sale that cost 10€ on disk in every store. they have usually only a 30% cut, too.
    • Up x 1