Sick of the warpgate attacks!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BamaRage, Nov 14, 2015.

1. BamaRage

The NC currently has a group of people who hang out at the warp gate trying to flip other aircraft as they spawn. Its multiple players doing the same thing over and over. Then you have a couple who fallow friendly aircraft from the warp gate and either ram or shoot them down. Enough already guys, we cant expect to be strong until we all pull together.

Now that said I had one individual flip my aircraft 3 times within an our. He would sit back and as soon as aircraft would spawn he would attack. He told me that he was normally VS and this was his way of disrupting our air support. Don't know if its true but I am just sick of the BS!
  2. Reclaimer77

Less SkyKnights crapping on everything? Sounds good to me!

Keep it up saboteurs!!!
    • Up x 7
  3. Beerbeerbeer

Emerald NC I take it?

I've see people sabotaging friendly sunderers while playing NC. I watched one dude plant mines under the sunderer, run up the hill then throw grenades at the sunderer, setting off the mines and blowing everyone up.

Everyone else was too busy spawning and running off, but I stood there and watched him after I noticed him planting a mine.
    • Up x 4
  4. DeadlyPeanutt

lol....

not in an aircraft, but I had an NC BR3 shoot me dead inside a friendly a spawn room recently.... i respawned, hunted him down and shot him in his pointy head.
    want to discourage TK artists? murder them. repeatedly
    • Up x 3
  5. WeRelic

Can we just make it so that once you hit a grief limit, you're no longer in a faction, and everyone is your enemy?

Locking weapons is pointless, and annoying. This way would be more amusing for the majority, and possibly even for the offender.
  6. Pelojian

if they did this i would expect them to make the spawn tube bulletproof from the inside shooting out cause you do get people who die and respawn still holding down M1, the number of teamkills should be high enough to account for accidents but low enough to get griefers.

I'd also let victims forgive their TKer cause some people do like to TK each other as fun and some TKers do apologize.
    • Up x 2
  7. Ximi

Yeah,usually the NC are the most punished faction due multiple reasons. Ive played on NC side on Cobalt,either Vanu and TR,but NC on Cobalt need a improvement for sure,btw the last times played on Cobalt there are an outfit called "THE REAPERS" (put numbers as letters) that do decent work. At least his members killed me a lot when ive played Vanu or TR.

Btw,NC is our favorite faction isnt it??? :D Live free in NC!!!!
    • Up x 1
  8. OldCuban

Posting on here will just embolden them. Sadly there are many players that get off intentionally griefing others.

Next time, take down their name and report them. Then choose a different spawn location.
    • Up x 3
  9. HappyStuffin

The less skyassholes the better. I wish your "problem" with aircraft campers could only get worse.

That would be a good start.
  10. TheFlamingLemon

Report them and watch nothing happen.

But seriously, that's the sort of thing that should be taken up with the devs, because that is not how this game is supposed to be played. Anyone who switches factions and stays loyal to their previous faction, and starts doing things like teamkilling, deserves to be locked to their main account, without the ability to make new characters.

How about an automated bounty system that designates players to hunt the offenders, that may actually be useful and allow the directive to be completed?

I've seen a bunch of people who kill friendly sunderers that are placed "badly" such as under bio labs. Really, why don't people just let others play the game how they want to? This isn't a large, serious competition. It's all good fun. Killing friendly sunderers, hurting the gameplay experience of those who place the sunderer and those who choose to spawn at it, only serves to show the world that a person is excessively competitive.
    • Up x 4
  11. BamaRage

Wow and your part of the problem. It hurts the game and discourages people from sticking with the game. I know people who wont pay for membership because of this sort of thing being common. Paid membership is what will keep us all being able to play even if we aren't the ones paying! So be a jerk all you want but it is in our best interest to stop the BS.
  12. BamaRage

The best I can say at this point is always report this behavior. I know of two who received a ban after a number of complaints were filed. But it takes all of us making the effort!
    • Up x 2
  13. CorporationUSA

I guarantee this isn't happening to people who know what they are doing. It's just a way of griefing newer players because they are an easy target.
  14. HappyStuffin

What interest would people like me want in people like you relentlessly flying around and interrupting perfectly good ground fights? I'm part of the problem for you, yes, and I love it. I love the hate tells from you. I swim in your tears of misery...please hate more with your next reply. It only confirms the excellent job I am doing in your inability to adapt. I think we would actually have more memberships if there were less people flying around.

Have you considered just flying low and around these campers and shooting them from the back? Or I don't know, consider getting a tank and shooting them that way instead? There is also sniping them.
    • Up x 1
  15. BamaRage

And you would be wrong sir. I am BR60 and it happens to me but they are a bit less successful. I have seen it happen to BR100 and above.
  16. BamaRage

And yet you prove me correct.

Why not play as you want and let others play as they choose? Aircraft are an integral part of the game for a reason. But it guys like you who screw it up for others because you think your way is the only way. I don't hate on you or anyone. I just find you to be a sad excuse for a person.
    • Up x 1
  17. Naehloseht

To be fair, the other two faction were tired of their Sundy's being TK'ed by level 5's who were obviously from the NC, so now the shoe is on the other foot.

I kind of hope it stays there because before, we were just imagining things or putting sundies in bad spots. Wasnt anyone on NC being idiots.... noooooope.
  18. Athmosfear

I said it at leat 100 times in 3 yeas.. it shouldnt be allowed (or possible) to make another caracter of another fraction on an server you already have an caracter. That would help a lot. period...
    • Up x 1
  19. Voodoo Bliss

Aye, only one faction character per server should be the rule.

I was gobsmacked by the devious cowardice when I experienced this kind of cheating, it never occurred to me to betray any team I was playing as. Dont get me wrong, I am guilty of a lot of friendly fire but thats from my own incompetence than intent.

The only way to solve this problem is to allow only one character per server.
    • Up x 1
  20. AxiomInsanity87

We could have a 1-2 hour timer between being able to switch chars.

Timer should not apply to char just played and resets with each logout, mwaha.