Sick of the warpgate attacks!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BamaRage, Nov 14, 2015.

1. CorporationUSA

I think you overestimate your abilities. And BR isn't a measure of that, either.

So again, I guarantee this isn't happening to people who know what they are doing.
    • Up x 2
  2. KirthGersen

But wait, I need an option to switch TR (or VS) to farm NC as hard as I can if current faction have no descent place to farm them while other have:p
  3. Reclaimer77

Yeah in so much that farming helpless people with "force multiplier" BS crutchwagons have been an "integral part" of this game for too long.

The hate you guys have engendered is well earned imo.
    • Up x 2
  4. BamaRage

Funny, I have seen it happen to far better pilots than me and I am a decent pilot myself. But hey its okay, you have every right to be wrong....
  5. BamaRage

You obviously dont understand the role aircraft play. But hey if you cant deal with aircraft maybe some time spent training would help. Otherwise I hope the use of aircraft will continue to grow.....
    • Up x 1
  6. Gammit

Or even read this.
  7. Nabil1998

So what EXACTLY is the role that aircraft play? Because I keep getting killed by ROFLMAO-pods despite the fact that I thought aircraft were supposed to wank with other aircraft...Please enlighten a lowly BR 100 veteran :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  8. Reclaimer77

Since all NON aircraft based "AA" weaponry has been classified as a "deterrent" and isn't actually designed to kill aircraft but just scare them away, no, I admittedly cannot deal with them since I refuse to pilot an ESF myself.

Please enlighten me on this crucial "role" we need aircraft to play and how even more of them could possibly be a good thing for this game? All they do is ruin fights, score cheap kills, and frustrate other players.

I hope you continue getting griefed in your own warpgate every time you pull one of those homocopters.
    • Up x 3
  9. Reclaimer77

*scoffs

Saying you're a decent pilot in this game means you basically have the coordination required to put one foot in front of the other without falling on your face.

Congratulations!
    • Up x 2
  10. CorporationUSA

Ok, so it happens to them once when they don't expect it. Is it something to cry about? No, they just don't let it happen again.

But if you want to blame other people for your shortcomings, don't let me stand in your way.
  11. HappyStuffin

This.
  12. customer548

I discovered a funny new word today. Thank you for the laugh. :D
    • Up x 2
  13. GhostAvatar

Sounds like Emerald is getting ready for Server Smash to me.
  14. Gundem

****, I knew I shouldn't have gone so hard on my Lib runs last night. I just knew we'd get forum whining again.
  15. Gundem

Sigh...

If you are camped by aircraft, you have pop balance issues. Aircraft can only ever hovercamp a base where they outnumber it significantly.

Disagree? Look at the populations next time you get air zerged.

Yet just previous, you literally just told us you refuse to pilot an ESF.

Therefore, you are literally blowing smoke. You cannot possibly have the experience to know how to pilot an ESF, yet you claim that it's easy like you have the experience to fly an ESF.

See people, this is why we hate anti-air mongers like yourself. 90% of the time they are illogical, self-contradicting, and usually just ******** that they can't instantly vaporize everything in the sky when a force of aircraft 3 times larger then the allied population arrives.
    • Up x 1
  16. FLHuk

I know it's easy to kill myself. I have no experience of killing myself.....

ESF is easy certs. I don't fly ESFs....
  17. Reclaimer77

You assume that just because I could do something, I would.

I could also sit in a tank half the night and rack up lots of kills and exp too. I choose not to because that doesn't make the game fun to me, and ultimately that's why I play games.

Plus that's just being a cheeser, and I'm not that kind of player.
  18. Gundem

Your opinion is completely irrelevant now because, as you just said, you never fly ESF's, yet you also claim that it's easy to fly an ESF.

Case closed.
    • Up x 1
  19. Reclaimer77

lol Ok Judge Judy.

Pointing your nose at the ground and pressing left click is gotta be SOOOOO hard let me tell you.

ESF's have innate built-in advantages over other platforms. That's not even up for debate. Which kind of invalidates the whole "skill" argument right there, because we're not talking about people who are on even terms.

It's like using a Howitzer to hunt deer. Now I suppose the hunter can claim he's "skilled" at what he does, he has to aim and pull a trigger, sure. But come on....
    • Up x 1
  20. Crator

They won't do it for the same reason they won't implement a timer to switch empires on the same server. Free-to-play model. They want players to switch empires easily as to not restrict them from being able/influenced to purchase items.