Sick of the warpgate attacks!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BamaRage, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Who Garou

I have characters on all three factions and I don't switch characters to team-kill the faction I was playing before can get a strategic advantage.
    I play the different factions because I want to enjoy all the game has to offer. I also want to play on a server that is near where I live.

The problem is that people that want to "cheat" (and I consider switching to another faction with intent to TK for another faction's advantage to be "cheating") are just going to make another account so that they can "cheat".

Your plan doesn't stop "cheaters", but only punishes those that have characters on multiple factions that don't "cheat".
  2. Who Garou

Yeah, against that.
    I daily log in my characters back to back for the free CERTS I get for being an All Access member.
    I pay/have paid to have 7 character slots so that would mean logging in every 1-2 hours for 7-14 hours to log my characters in each day to get the free CERTs - and that's without even being able to even play the game until after that 7-14 hours had passed because time played would add to that 7-14 hour process.
  3. Voodoo Bliss

Make it so that only members can have multiple characters on the same server, this would mean that freeloaders cant cheat at least.