Show your stats!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Joexer, Feb 1, 2015.

1. andy_m

[IMG]

I've flipped quite a few cheeseburgers, apparently.

Am I having fun? Damn right I am...
  2. NoctD

Can someone tell me what this actually means? Is it flipping over in a vehicle and dying in it?
  3. Casterbridge

I believe it means Max units pulled, at least that's what someone told me.
    • Up x 1
  4. LibertyRevolution

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

3,737 HOURS of gameplay time, do I play too much??
  5. Nalothisal

[IMG]

Meh...I'm just here to kill things.
  6. iller

**** No.

And it's not b/c they're bad.... HSR I'm actually A* rated... and A+ acc with semi autos.
    I see stats the same way I see public displays of affection..... only creepy voyeurs wanna see that crap
  7. Joexer

okay be that way. This was a lighthearted thread.
  8. Calisai

Meh... Stats in Sig. Career Magrider driver who moonlights in Maxes, Infil, Engy infantry work. Historically played with high sensitivity which hurt my infantry ability. Since they added the separate in-game sensitivity settings, I've been working on lowering my sensitivities down to actually be useful as infantry.

Which is all fine and dandy... cept i'm falling more and more into burnout and not playing nearly as much as I used to.
  9. z1967

[IMG]
    pretty average i guess. not doing bad but not doing good. Will probably go up since I am no longer using the Burst variants, and instead I am using a functioning burst weapon (SABR-13). I noticed I seem to do better with BASRs and high ROF weapons, considering my stats look pretty ok with the TSAR and Lynx.
  10. NoctD

Whoa - I didn't think I've pulled that many of them. I love my cheeseburgers! :cool:
  11. KnightCole

I was a 5.75KDR, 151SpM, 24% infantry acc, prolly a pretty poor Head shot ratio. But i technically dont exist anymore.
  12. Kevanov

1.3KDR after a month of play but I sucked the first week so I think I can climb to 1.75 easily considering I get 2+ easily in a 8h session.
  13. Boosted

14. Kentucky Windage

15. Linedan

Gaze upon my mediocrity, ye mortals, and despair. Or laugh yourself silly, that works too.

http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Linedan
  16. TheShrapnelKing

Stats lie, but apparently I'm wrong according to everyone better than me.

**** it.
    [IMG]
    Infantry only, been playing since Dec 2012 and still haven't hit BR100 cuz I'm too cheap to buy boosts.

Also I suck at headshots apparently. I have no idea how people worse than me get so many more of them.
  17. ZBrannigan

can you have a light hearted circle-jerk?
  18. Covah

Don't know wich one is best dasanfall or psuniverse.

[IMG]
  19. Mario900X

Before the discovery of farming i had 1.25 KDR. Sadly i only bansheed for a week or two before it got hammered and i picked up the marauder-h only after the nerf :(.
    [IMG]
  20. Troedd

Very slowly, but surely to the BR100 Goal ;)
    [IMG]

And a big Thanks to the NC and TR esf pilots on Cobalt !