Show your stats!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Joexer, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Joexer

I know when I look at people on here or even myself sometimes I see them as mlg lvl100 beasts. I know Im not so heres a little confession. (this is gonna hurt me to do)
    [IMG]yes i know i suck... :(

What are your stats?
    preferably dasanfall
  2. Tommyp2006

There's a problem with lifetime stats. They aren't accurate to your current skill level if you've played for a long time and improved along the way. You'd be better off posting a link to the dasanfall stats sites since you can have stats show by month.
    • Up x 1
  3. NoctD

My stats have gone down somewhat on KDR as I've stopped caring so much about it. Am a better player with worse off month by month stats so be it. And the various nerfs have hit some of the stuffs I've used quite a bit previously - RIP Banshee, Prowler HE, Viper days of glory. Still having a lot of fun but since 2015 came I've been putting in less serious game play time due to work getting crazy, etc.

Not that I don't value stats - I think they're all very useful indicators and helpful if you use them to evaluate and improve yourself, not to compare them with others. To some my stats may look impressive, but really, to me, I think I still have plenty of room to learn/grow and am far short of the great players the game has.
  4. Leftconsin

5. Liberty

• Up x 1
  6. Serviceman

Mate the matter is not in statistic.
    If you enjoying the game, who cares how high your K/D rating?
    Sometimes i decelerate so much and can die 10-15 times in a row.
    I prefer not most deadlyest weapon in fraction, i choose weapon what i like.
    I like shoot in enemy face from rocket launcher (thanks for flack armor), i can try stab MAX from behind and drop c-4 after he turn to me, i can die trying to do other crazy things what low my stats and i dont give a ....... :D
    p.s. sorry for grammar, english is not my native
  7. Horrida Messor

Prepare for mediocrity:
    [IMG]
  8. Liewec123

i play zerker, rush in with shotguns grenades and all manner of boom boom, kill what i can (or not!) die, repeat!
    i had a year long break so i was utterly useless when i came back a week or two ago,
    i had my first "flinch" kills since i've been back last night! :D

HAMM3RT1ME
    SPM: 271
    kills: 17,253
    deaths: 14,567
    K/D: 1,18
  9. Prudentia

44050kills i tried to hit 40k before BR100 but failed by 126 kills :(
    27413 deaths fun fact: my best K/D is with the Solstice which i auraxiumed when i was a total noob and never touched again afterwards
    18 auraxium medals

actually what scares me is that i didn't have a pc to play PS2 on nor internet for the last 2 weeks but apparently played yesterday for 3 hours... wut :eek:
    • Up x 1
  10. Pikachu

I just looked at my own stats and phoenix is the weapon I have the most kills with. :eek: It surpassed my gauss rifle s.
    • Up x 2
  11. JonboyX

Problem with stats is that if you choose to, you can soon work out how to 'artificially' improve them. Inevitably people then chase stats, rather than just playing the game for fun... at which point you have to wonder why you're bothering. I happen to know a player who restarted his avatar about five times, desperate to create a 8+ k/d character so people would think he was good...

Anyway, by my reckoning the most important stats in this game aren't tracked, and that's Friendly Fire kills and FF Damage dealt... they're the ones that most impact MY gaming sessions :rolleyes:
  12. Prudentia

well you can jsut use the stats and still have normal fun.
    i'm playing to be good and then look at my stats to see how good i am instead of playing to have good stats.
  13. nehylen

Stats are just one possible way to have an objective, feeling some achievement done in-game. I don't care about the game's pseudo-metagame, i don't care about directives either (though i do care about unlocking directive guns: they affect gameplay). So what's left? Stats.

By which i mean i will do my best stepping up my game to improve accuracy, tactics to better my stats, but in the end my own gameplay is affected in a positive fashion.
    Of course some people will get intoxicated with their own stats, like that 8+ k/d example but why would you say that he should be a reference?

I'm personally very satisfied that i went from ~15% accuracy in the first 2 weeks, to some ~25% plateau in about 2 months, and now around 30% 8 months later with most of my auto guns. Happy that my kdr (the true one with all your deaths, not the official one) is steadily heading towards 2:1.
    Those improved because i cared, actively self-teaching when i should shoot what, how i should lead, or compensate properly, etc...

There's also an other stat i'm kinda proud about: 7 tk in the last 1000 kills...while i've been tk'ed 48 times, mostly by idiots who just shot through me to get the kill (stats-obsessed? :( ), not bothering whether i was there or not, usually not even apologizing.
    • Up x 1
  14. taxidriver

my stats are showing that VS are OP as hell
  15. Doc Jim

This will probably sound rude, but just what is the purpose of this thread? Would someone please enlighten me?
    • Up x 1
  16. Joexer

to show off your stats...
    • Up x 1
  17. Doc Jim

Yeah, but... why?
  18. Keldrath

19. Duban

20. Onhil

[IMG]

I myself like to set goals to get better and in the past few months I have slowly gotten my kdr up to 2. If you look in my sig it's higher there, but thats becuase it removes deaths if you get revived.

Plus I'm also trying to see how high I can get my KPH with one weapon

Currently at a 164 KPH with the Betelgeuse