Shadow Company

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by UKAvenger, Dec 31, 2012.

1. UKAvenger

Yes Anthony, ill invite you and chat to you when i log in assuming your ingame name is the same.
  2. AnthonyDFW

Yeah, it is Avenger. I am getting on in about 3-4 hours? I'm stuck at school. -.- I wish they let us go when we finish our exams...
  3. Scholar

Hi are you guys full up? If not I'd be interested...I'm can't commit to hardcore sessions, but would be up for rolling with you guys whenever I can make it on. I'm Sch0lar ingame. Thanks.
  4. UKAvenger

Public recruitment is now closed (couple on here still need to get back to me...) for this period. Next recruitment period set for start of March (or depending on the next few weeks, mid way into February). I will repost on this thread when the time comes.

Thanks to those that have trialed with us and stayed on to become members :) glad your all having fun!
  5. UKAvenger

Recruitment is open again. Looking for 10 active members! Let me know here or ingame if you are interested in trialing Shadow Company!
  6. Tudno

Great bunch of guys these are. I joined back in November and its been probably the best decision I made in Planetside. Great banter on mumble and there is always something to do.
  7. UKAvenger

Daily bump.
  8. Mavis

Best Outfit ever. Been with these guys for 10 years and not regretted a day. I now live in Australia but still play on Miller with these guys rather than join an Outfit on Briggs. So anyone in my timezone want to come help me out on the night shift would be much appreciated!
  9. schrodingers_cat

these guys (and girls) are great craic
    bump
  10. Rascal

Get your applications in fast people, definitely worth giving us a go, best fun you can have on Auraxis!
  11. sapagunnar

This is a great outfit. Big and capable enough to feel like you can accomplish something while small enough that you can get to know the guys and have some relaxed fun with the game. Very nice and fun bunch of guys too!
  12. UKAvenger

7 spaces remain! will see how the next couple of weeks go and might increase the spaces a touch.
  13. CoolCat

I am a veteran of the original PS and im looking for a new group of awsome peeps to have a great time on this 'improved' game ;)

Your outfit looks great and was wondering if there was a spot in it for me :)

In game name is CoolCatC
  14. UKAvenger

Of course CoolCat ill add you now as im popping in game :) will give you a Outfit invite when i see you too!

Was your Werner name CoolCat?
  15. Tudno

Give a little bump.
  16. UKAvenger

Got a few spaces left still, though if they arnt filled up soon i will just leave recruitment open until enough join to warrant pausing it again.
  17. Tudno

Still got a couple of places left if people want to join a nice, fun NC outfit, who pride on getting to know everyone they are playing with.
  18. UKAvenger

Is this a bump? oh i believe it is.
  19. Tudno

Think it's time for a little bump.
  20. Twobob

Avenger, it seems the forum is down I was hoping to catch up with Ivan, Kaz etc. Do you know where they are hiding?