Shadow Company

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by UKAvenger, Dec 31, 2012.

1. UKAvenger

Shadow Company
    Clan/Outfit Tag: (SC)

Faction: New Conglomerate
    Server: Miller (EU)

Shadow Company is a clan that has been around since 1998. On the 10th of June 2003 i started a PlanetSide Outfit under its name.

We were for a time, one of the most active Outfits on NC Werner while still maintaining a reasonable size.
    (100-130 members in the roster and upto 30+ online at peak times)

There are approximately 50 original (SC) PlanetSide members that have already returned for PlanetSide 2 to fight once again for the NC. We are a community of players, maintaining a reasonable size allows our members to know each other a lot better. As such, members of Shadow Company are not just there to make up the numbers, they are valued members of the group. Do not apply to become a member if an out of game community does not interest you.

We aim for the same in PlanetSide 2, fielding up to a couple of squads most of the time and a platoon at peak times. We do not focus on one or two main aspects of play, we try to adapt to what is needed on the battlefield and make a difference.

We are currently running Organised Outfit events every Monday night which is when we field 36+ players and a relaxed fun night on Fridays.
    We do have our own mumble server and forums, promoting the usage of both to all our members.

Regarding Forum registration:

At this time, those looking to use our forums can only be granted access to post, from a Shadow Company Admin. Please either let us know ingame if you need this done for you or sent a private message to myself on the SC Forum.

Our forum: www.shadowcompany.co.uk
    (new recruits are urged to register and join in as we are a social group)

- Forums are down, changing host.

Requirements:

-We accept players from any country and any skill level.
    -We accept only those that are mature and level headed, but, can still have a laugh!
    -We seek those that wish to become part of our community, you are not joining to just be a number.
    -We want active players who fight for the NC, alternate characters are discouraged.
    -Members must abide by the Clan and Outfits rules.

On joining as a Trialist, you are advised to stay with us for a week or two so that you can see we suit you and you suit us. After this time you can either extend your trial period, leave, or request to become a full member of the Outfit!

If you would like more information about Shadow Company or would like to trial for us, please post here, send me a PM or contact the following (SC) Officers currently ingame:

UKAvenger
    Jonboy
    Dylan78
    Stevil
    GhostX
    Harvesterofsorrow
    Lifestealer
    Needystranger
    Mulambo
    Mavis
    Twiggo
    Chacki
    IRISHMorpheous

See you on the battlefield!
  2. UKAvenger

Once 10 players have been recruited, recruitment will close again to enable every one to get to know the new recruits and vice versa.
  3. Onibawan

I'd like to have a word with you.

Registered on the forums as Onibawan ingame nick on Miller is Onibawani
  4. sage595

I would like to join please, I've been a bit inactive because my current outfit barely plays, so I have no incentive to play either, so hopefully this will convince me to play more often. Character name is the same as username (sage595).
  5. Addiboy

I would like to join to couse i am just starting out and i want to play the game with a good teamwork and such.Character name is: Addiboy
  6. Patryz

Hi, if possible I'd love to join :) Been playing solo so far and I was looking to add a bit more depth to the game :) Ingame name is Evehn, been using certs/sc mainly toward infiltrator so far.
  7. UKAvenger

7 Spaces remaining, sage you have a friend request pending.
  8. Steve L. Duelist

I am very interested in joining this outfit, however current I cannot very active until the 22th of January just. In game name is Thorje
  9. UKAvenger

Will throw you a friend invite when i next log on Thorje! 5 Spaces left. Would like to get 5 more asap so we can suspend recruitment for a few weeks, then reopen it again :) When recruitment is closed, we always make exceptions if someone really wants in or, if their friends or family would like to join too.
  10. Balkor Wolf

IS recruitment still open? Also mind if I ask roughly how many members you guys have that are active?
  11. UKAvenger

Yup its still open :)

Current count is at 105. I would say we have about 5-10 inactive players currently (some should be back soon) . Activity is rising again after the holidays so usually its 1-2 squads of a night, 3-4 on an event night (monday). I am opening recruitment more to make these amounts more consistent. Also a couple of SC PlanetSide Vets return which is always good to see.

When 'Last Online' is put ingame (ala PlanetSide!) it will be far easier to see activity and trialists who are long term inactive will be cleared but of course free to return!
  12. Balkor Wolf

Ah cool =) Well ive been looking to join an outfit like this, something that isn't too large but can regularly have squads running each night and would love to join up if you are interested. I'm not on all that much at the moment due to playing another game and im waiting for a new graphics card for my computer to run planetside better but I can still get an hour or two a night
  13. UKAvenger

Yeah, your welcome to give us a go :) send me a friend invite when your next online and ill sort you out.
  14. schrodingers_cat

is recruitment still open?
  15. MaxDamage

Great crew, good to see they've a presence in PS2.
  16. UKAvenger

Only after a few more people now, till start of Feburary, then will recruit again.

Much appreciated MaxDamage :)

Maximoff ive added you to my friends list if you read this. Your forum account got deleted by accident, if you could make a new one you might have to alter the name. (sorry!)
  17. OllieNorth

I'm brand new to the game, but I would be willing to try it out. I don't have a mic though, is that a problem?
  18. UKAvenger

Of course you can, give me a friend request when your next online. You can connect to mumble and listen in, like me :)
  19. OllieNorth

I've been poking around taking bases and all that tonight, seems fun.
  20. AnthonyDFW

Hey Avenger, I'm new-ish and am looking for a good group of fun people to play with. I have a mic and everything, and am gettung better at pilotting my lib. Hopefully I can join you guys. I am on almost everyday. I'm also not immature like some people, if thats a good thing to say.
    Again, hopefully I can get in and can start playing with you guys! :)
    -AnthonyDFW