Shadow Company

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by UKAvenger, Dec 31, 2012.

1. UKAvenger

Hi mate, they are on mumble most nights, forums back up btw :)
  2. JonboyX

Opportunity knocks as we're recruiting again!

I've been with the outfit since 2004, so can speak from a fair amount of experience.

We offer a good balance of structure and fun, regular outfit nights where we try to do something a bit different, and cater for a range of skill levels and roles.

We definitely encourage Mumble use; it's a mixed command/social tool during the week and a good way to add a layer of banter to the game. We do ask all players to use it on Outfit night (Mondays more organised, Friday a relaxed session), but we're fine with listen-in only.

Size wise, we field a squad every night but we've deliberately tried not to become too big as the social element and team-play is a big part of what makes SC what it is. If you're looking for a military style outfit, that's not us, but if you're looking to play with decent players with a focus on fun, we're a good choice.

Feel free to get in touch in game or via forums.
  3. Lifestealer

Time to rebump the recruitment thread as we're having another drive to recruit some new members. Shadow Company is a welcoming outfit for new players (as more experienced players are happy to explain how things work in the game and help out) but also has a cohort of very experienced planetside 1 and 2 players in its outfit roster. As such we feel we're a good outfit for new and old players alike. We're also not just an in game outfit and have an active forum community. We try to adapt to the situation in game and make a difference (i.e. not simply following "the zerg") but also like to have fun and our mumble channel is frequently a hilarious place to be.

I hope you'll think about joining, I can't think of many in game communities who have had a consistent core of members for almost 10 years. Send us a /tell in game and check out the forum.

Lifestealer
  4. Chacki

Still Spots open to join us in SC.
    A strong community feeling, some great laughs and proper feeling of teamwork.

You know you want to... Send an officer a message and get stuck in.
  5. Emitz Devil

Have never done any joint operations with you guys, but I hope in the near future we can.

Looking forward to ROFLSTOMPING some bases with you guys!!
  6. UKAvenger

Cheers Emitz, will sign up to that forum :). Look forward to joining in for some ops too!
  7. Tudno

Think it's time for a little bump, SC are still recruiting if anyone is interested in joining a fun, team based NC outfit.
  8. UKAvenger

9. Zeewulf

Bump for my outfit, we might not be big but we have fun playing....
  10. Baadass

Just a little hey from a old friend to all i shadow company i playede whit :) have you change server you are playing on ?
  11. Zeewulf

Nope still on Miller
  12. Nargaruga

Looks interesting, may i have a word with you, UKAvenger?
  13. Dorukan

Hello i liked the post, and this seems to be a nice bunch of people to play with if you guys would accept i would like to join in :)
  14. Dorukan

Well i don't seem to be able to edit, i forgot a small detail.

My In game name is - Lorimoth

Hope to hear from you soon
  15. RedRory

Still recruiting, I've been with Shadow Company for 7-8 years now. I recommend you (yes you) join.
  16. RedRory

17. Bvenged

Complimentary bump for the excellent work during our coop night. A platoon and a half of SC & WASP is a force to be reckoned with, and central-Esamir was ours!
  18. JonboyX

An opportunity taken to remind new players (or old hands) what a great outfit SC are.

With a mixture of event / "beer" nights, and some top players, these guys are ideal for mature players or those looking for an outfit that always play together, but don't take themselves overly seriously. Can still kick butt though so don't take them lightly!