Servers offline all of a sudden?! WTF MATE!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dr.Bendover, Feb 9, 2013.

1. TeknoBug

I was subbed up until mid January, I'm not seeing that much of a difference besdies slower cert gain.
  2. Gary

You mean so many mmo's with millions of players that can afford to pay for staff to do this in each time zone.
  3. GroiMs

I guess you underestimate the PlanetSide2 and their players. I assume you have already bought your Ingame Coins or Membership. The sentence that you have written is just a "Simple Excuse" for Small MMO firms or Private game servers (which their server number is so low that you cant compare with PS2).
    After all Sony does not have to do Free To Play and have the same fate with other MMO's in the market. Market is already invaded by F2P midcore or high quality games.. They are wiser enough to make it F2P.

So If you give the Service you have to make sure You are giving the Top Quality for different time zones because Sony is Multinational and Mega company that customers should have a right to expect this service differenciation.
  4. Gary

They are giving a top quality server and it just happens that downtime is usually at US quiet time. No big deal and sometimes they end up doing maintenance on US prime time so it goes both way.