Servers offline all of a sudden?! WTF MATE!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dr.Bendover, Feb 9, 2013.

1. SilverSnipe009

I think we should get some x2 or x3 experience for being so patient with these problems
    • Up x 2
  2. NateDiesel

I assume they are grossly understaffed... =/
  3. Deschain

Relax guys they'll be back shortly, i'm sure you can find many things to do for the time they are offline. If it was an emergency like Characters dissapearing wouldn't you want it fixed asap.
  4. Fotosynthese

OH MY GOSH TEHE SERVER HAMSTER DIED AGAIN!!!!11!!!!
  5. Badger1972

DEFIB!! LIVE little man, LIVE DAMN YOU!

Sadly Powder Puff the PS2 server hamster didn't make it...
  6. Xandax

You don't know whether it's an emergency.
    And yes, I can find plenty of things to do - that's way beside the point.

The point here is customer service.
  7. Odan.be

I was playing myself, suddenly everything goes down ...
    But would you rather have SOE working with everything and everyone they have to get you playing ASAP, first spend some valuable time reacting to every rant ?
  8. Nacasatu

^^ LOL ;)
  9. Xandax

Different people do different things.
    And even if not - it takes all but about 30 seconds to post and if planned; there's plenty of possibility to give out warnings.

No need to be obtuse about it. It's a legit complaint that servers get brought down without warning or that there's no remark about what happens.
    It's not a fanboi or forum warrior issue - if happy with the service, no need to try and defend the company towards those who aren't. Customer service is a legit complaint regardless of your opinion.
  10. Spectre9000

If they're reacting to this "rant", which seems rather short for a rant, then they are fixing the problem. You obviously don't understand division of labor, or do you presume to believe that the forum moderators are also the devs? If so I feel sorry for your ill conceived notions on how things work. Furthermore, any player is within rights and by all means has an obligation of sorts to report all issues with the game in a timely manner.
  11. AZRainman

Sony hq is based in Japan. They are all wide awake and 1000s of employees who also watch the forums.
  12. Fenrix

this is just getting silly. what is SOE doing?

I mean. first they break the game with their awesome patch, then they break two updates in different ways.
    then they break login servers somehow and now servers are down.

news from the devs is kind of a requirement by now... as a customer i'd like some answers.
    how about you guys.
    • Up x 1
  13. Deschain

You mean like this?

• Up x 1
  14. AZRainman

Hello Sony....sushi break is over!;)
  15. Maniaboo

The biggest issue I have with SONY is COMMUNICATION !!!!!!!!
    Its takes 2 seconds to put a post up to say SOMETHING *** ANYTHING ****
    • Up x 1
  16. ElysianDawn

I was on my vs account just about to kill some 1 man noob nc trying to back cap the vs and then DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER . i mean if i had a warning i prob wouldnt have bothered with the 1 man nc noob. but no warning. ontop of i fly an esf extremely well when i had a few to drink, but i went a baught a 6 pack come home, frind the noob back capping go to the place he capping and BAM server down. what a waste of a 6 pack. ehh i been with this game since early beta, but common. since beta and full realease in beta there wasnt even half the ammount of issues there is today op stuff, hackers, random server crashes and random graphical glitches. this is one of the only games i decided to have a high pateience with, but this is getting annoying.
  17. TheEvilBlight

Can't log on myself. Just watching and waiting...
  18. Kon

[IMG]

this is weird tho, when i pushed play? maybe my chars been deleted or something
  19. MinorDetail

Sooooo much complaining for a game you get to play for free, be glad they do try and fix it a.s.a.p cause imho, they don't owe you anything. It's free.
  20. ^Eaz

That is the thing here, I don't mind downtime, that happens, and can happen even during weekends, but the lack of communication, not a single post on the forum from SOE, that is the key variable that pisses people off.
    • Up x 2