Server transfers now, pls

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EViLMinD, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Dracorean

I find the people on Connery to be the same as those in emerald.
  2. sL360

Connery NC is...I don't know anymore. I made an NC alt on Connery and we used to rock things up.

Now we pilfer around and die all the time. No idea what happened.

But there's probably a reason why they haven't introduced server transfers. If they did, Emerald would become a VS ghostcapper's paradise.
  3. The Funk

Meh you've waited this long, we'll all be on one server soon enough.
  4. Bindlestiff

lol
  5. Hasteras

Fair enough man, just keep in mind if you want to play a high-stakes style like that, there's going to be a lot of frustration that comes with it. It's not going to matter what faction/server you go to, when you have zero control over who your friendlies are then you're going to be disappointed more often than not.
  6. CipherNine

Maybe lore has something to do with it. NC could be more appealing to individualistic players than TR. I think VS is neutral in this regard but it at least attracts technophiles who tend to be smarter than average player :p
  7. haniblecter

No sever transfers, EVER.

It'll only exacerbate population problems across servers.
  8. LibertyRevolution

Obviously you have have not been effected by any of the server mergers or you wouldn't have that attitude.

I have 5 characters that are now on the same server, emerald.
    I have 2 VS, and 2 TR now on the same server. Don't you think that is a bit redundant??

I made none of them on emerald.
    I had my characters merged from jeager, waterson, and mattherson all onto the same server.
    To say they shouldn't offer us server transfers is kind of BS there buddy.

I guess I am supposed to just trash these and start over if I want them on Connery??
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I think I will just hold them until eventually they offer server transfers...

/rant
  9. uhlan

Your last statement really struck me since I think this is a universal thing and doesn't just apply to NC on Emerald.

While I don't see a massive drop in population necessarily, I do see more and more "zombie" zergs roaming the Auraxian countryside.
  10. BetAstraal

+1 for server transfers
  11. EViLMinD

Naw, I have no illusions about what I'll find on a different server. Same poop. Different pile, probably.

I have a vs and tr char on Connery. Played a little of the TR about a year ago, but TR was pretty bad over there (TR was dominating on Waterson at the time). NC, as a whole, wasn't impressive either.

Better ping, a change of social environment, better timezone... That's enough reason for me. I no longer expect to find teams to roll with. Gimme one good harasser gunner and I'll make do.
    • Up x 1
  12. Pikachu

Name transfer also.
  13. EViLMinD

Bet there's plenty of ppl who want to change their name. More easy money for SOE.