Server Maintenance for Hotfix June 27th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 26, 2014.

1. DK22

"All reinforcement spawn points will now turn off once a faction has greater than 50% population in the region"

Not sure I know exactly what they mean here, all spawns, shields, squad spawns?
  2. norsewarlord

No I think they mean show up on the redeploy map.
  3. FrAzE

YOUR piece of steaming hot **** !! is what a surprise broken again !! amazing update guys !! cant even equip or spawn anything in non-locked continents !! keep up these amazing updates rolling in guys !! we where loosing interest cause it was getting rather boring seeing no new gliches were coming our way !! KILL IT !! kill ps2, better have old memories of PS1 that worked and was playable !!
    • Up x 1
  4. Kirppu1

You sound like that
    • Up x 2
  5. volth

Indar was locked till about 11pm yesterday and 4am vanu locked it again :/
    Please SOE fix the continental lock so its timed. Max 2 hours lock or do so we can take the continent back without capturing 2 other continents.
  6. DJStacy

I still have the first page of my outfit management screen full of applications that I cannot accept or deny. The players that they are from were in my outfit before or are on my friends list, but when I select view application the pop up box states the application is from myself :eek:.

I've put a few bug reports in but not seen much about a possible fix. New applications since the update work as intended but its a real pain having the initial bugged applications permanently frozen on the screen.

thanks in advance for any feedback.........
  7. WarmasterRaptor

Well, I don't know what was differently coded in this patch, but after the one on the 26th, my game was running so superbly great.
    I had such a great time, I was finally truly enjoying the game again.

Then, the 27th.
    Hotfix.

Back to hitches and stutters. I have absolutely not changed anything between those two events...
    Why ? :(
  8. volth

For me it works good on all continents except Hossin :/
    • Up x 1
  9. dboy76

Can we fix the lightning from going into a spin when turning please.?
    I can understand doing it on ice or other slippery ground but everywhere?
    • Up x 2
  10. MonkeyOnTheWing

Yeah, Magriders are completely unaffected, and Prowlers are working around it by simply locking down at a safe distance. NC armor is just getting wrecked by the tank steering bug tho. Not to mention anti-air capabilities of everyone are being affected when you cant drive a skyguard 100m without getting snagged ona rock or tree. It is a serious ******* balance issue. Why the hell isn't this being fixed sooner?
  11. randomtree1

PLEASE FIX DAMAGE IN THE WARPGATES SOME TIME THIS YEAR
  12. ZerpyDerpDerp

Oh ya, you broke it again.

Listen, I'll be frank and polite.If you can't make it so my mouse works in some sort of smooth manner, you get no money. Seriously, it's not funny anymore. You call it what, micro-hitching or something?? I call it mouse lag. Only game I have an issue with. Oh, and I have no idea why -but you use to give me 60fps, now I'm looking at 30-60.

You're the only game I lost any performance on. So let's stop talking about tweaks. I got it all off, all low, rendering at 80%, view down to 2k. You broke it. You fix it. Good day.