Server Maintenance for Hotfix June 27th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Logan(Meemo4556)

Really YAY
    • Up x 1
  2. norsewarlord

Connery is still testing.
  3. Logan(Meemo4556)

I get that all the freaking time and i keep crashing its so annoying
  4. Logan(Meemo4556)

Briggs still down
  5. norsewarlord

Yah the game client seems like it is not as stable as it was last summer for me. Since like last fall.
  6. Afeltman

SHHHhhhhhhh, I was enjoying the free xp...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. Harry P

if there are several users at the console it puts you in line as you try another where nobody is using it your straight in !!
  8. Ac4Ukcharlie

That free xp was nice for the moment.........:D
  9. norsewarlord

I mean like not like I am complaining.

What about that fall bug where you can take no damage sometimes if you hold spacebar? Are they aware of that?
  10. norsewarlord

Not always for me.

Sometimes even if no one else is around it will often not work.

Sometimes switching classes will fix the problem.
  11. Phtki

are the serverss online?? i dont think so!!
    • Up x 1
  12. theCHIVEsupporter

Bet the servers will come back online in perfect time for me going to work. :[
  13. Harry P

well thats not good never had that problem only when several users around console only.......
  14. norsewarlord

It would just probably end up causing more bugs in the long run if it was not fixed.

Besides bug like this will only ruin the game in the long run even if they are beneficial in the short term.
  15. Afeltman

Yeah that one can be helpful too.... Quiet unless it breaks the game in a bad way.... Shhhhh :D
    Edit: What about the Ammo pack bug? That one is annoying and before you could fix it by equipping the ammo pack instead of AT mines when using the ACE tool for ammo, but now you have to relog.
  16. Falco1138

Yeah, tanks have absolutely ZERO control now. Tank warfare is arguably the biggest point in the game, so this is a major concern. Please fix this :)
  17. Harry P

short maitenance huh !!
    • Up x 1
  18. GKO1992

It is not a short maintenance it has been 2 hours since its down
    • Up x 1
  19. SGP_KiasuNoUse

while waiting want talk way games other then PS2 do you play? maybe off topic though... ;)
  20. Harry P

breast fondling :)
    • Up x 2