Server Maintenance For Game Update Sept 5

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macNUGGET

Still hitching, stuttering, freezing. Been playing since beta and have had no problems until valk patch. Hotfix did nothing for me - sigh...
  2. tahn1000

wait a minute - that's not serious is it? how can it be LUCK whether or not your equipment works??
    • Up x 1
  3. tahn1000

great.... okay things this latest patch DIDN'T fix for me
    1) failure of guided missile rocket launcher to actually lock on or give the general impression that i remembered to switch it on
    2) still can't work the guns on aircraft with my mouse
    3) still left with the now lasting impression that the goal of developers is to steadily destroy playability and enjoyability of what you think should be a winning formula
    4) and oh, btw, not only do i sometimes not show up on my own HUD, but neither did that sundie and accompanying tanks that just rolled past me. fortunately they were allies.

of course that could also explain why i was mowed down by every man and his flash (and they were allies)
  4. ddraig

My reply was 43 minutes after his post
  5. Bordel2Merde

Joypad, holy joypad...It's one week now you're gone to joypad's heaven...I miss you, really :'(
  6. Nasher

What's going on? The game over the last few months seems more buggy now than it was in beta. It also seems to run worse, even though the graphics quality has been nerfed since beta (no physx, no motion blur, shorter draw distances, more lag, etc) :/

Have all the good developers left or something?
  7. Freeloaderusa

You are not alone they nuked the game and brought us back to stone age with this patch they also stated that in the long run its gonna turn out well. Maybe next year...
  8. choglit

AMEN
  9. choglit

PLEASE I BEG YOU, FIX OUR JOYSTICKS.
  10. Schwak

Fix fullscreen windowed mode brightness.
  11. Scatterblak

Hardly. It's common sense at most IT firms.
  12. DatVanuMan

Indeed. I do hope SOE fixes those issues. But for the time being, just give them time. With time, the devs can do so much more. Exclude Hossin from this, it's a whole continent:p
  13. Maniaboo

Myself and other Outfit members mostly from UK are still getting what seems like real bad hit detection issues.
    constant 60 fps
    70 ms latency

Putting full clip into someone and they turn round and kill us in what seems a one shot kill.

Their kill screen says we have not done any damage to their Armour or health its really frustrating at the moment and causing a lot of people to log off in disgust.
  14. ShoeFlip

This crap is pissing me off at this point, nothing more infuriating than getting the drop on somebody - seeing their shield pop and then poof. FPS drop down to 0 or 1 (full game freeze) for like five seconds only to find out your target turned and got an easy kill on you when the game unfreezes. Never had a problem like this before the valk patch. And in case the computer elitists ignored that let me re-iterate, never had performance issues before valk patch. <--- the only statement needed to prove something went wrong in the update.
  15. dezusa

So like, when will the game be playable again?
    Its a good thing I didn't subscribe for subs \ get sc, seeing as SoE
    Seems to not want my money.
  16. Dangousity

Amusing to read all your comments, and realize that after 14 years; SOE still doesn't understand yet how not to piss off its customers with it's server updates!
  17. Shaede13

idk what ur all crying about.. game works fine for me.. no lags no 'developers wanna destroy my game' kinda issues... just fun and war and more fun... upgrade your coaldriven walk-by-foot i0.002 toasters to real pc or laptops <- this might fix your crying seizures
  18. iDestroya

Same here, crash to desktop. changed to lower settings, no avail. WTH!!!!!!!!!!
  19. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Guys, what are you posting to isn't the today's Update!!

Hello Guys,
    just for making you're not going to make 1000 of Threads called "CTD on Login" i want to give you the following Info: They are working on a fix right now, for sure. Please wait a while, a Patch will come up asap!

RT:
    Joshua Kriegshauser@autenil 12 Min.
    Hey @planetside2 peeps: We've identified the crash issue and are building a new client. Will have it in your hands asap

Thanks,
    Texas
  20. Haderon

Yeah and i wanna play right now, WTH are those guys doing do they even test those patches before they go live?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.