Server Maintenance For Game Update Sept 5

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DatVanuMan

• Up x 1
  2. DatVanuMan

I had the perfect picture... It didn't work:(
    NEVER MIND, I found it!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. FBVanu

If you don't mind, could you post your PC specs?

thx.
  4. Bovox

Either can't log in or game crashes to desktop for unknown reasons, time and time and time and time and time and time again.
  5. drdegam

After installing this patch, every time i use weapon terminal, my screen become faded. My mouse cursor is gone and every menu is missing and i can't do a damn thing about that. I have to restart the game. So if i want to change class i have to redeploy. Please help cause i absolutely cant use my MAX. And auto spawn shortcut not working
  6. RoderickH

I'm having a pretty annoying issue with the new "Mouse Acceleration" in-game option. Every time I turn it off, it turns itself back on... which makes it very hard to aim properly. Anyone else having issues like this?
  7. SynaptixBrainstorm

Some people were saying "thanks SOE you fixed everything that needed a fix, thank you!!".

No offense here but **** or put a smiley like this one:rolleyes: after it so everybody knows you are sacrastic. And this game sucks more and more from patch to patch your picture is fitting best!
  8. DualDesertEagle

And guess what, STILL no mouse yaw!

They worked on the ******' key bindings but STILL didn't put in what the game REALLY NEEDS!
  9. DatVanuMan

I am NOT being sarcastic. This game is amazing, and you can't tell me otherwise. I've been experiencing massive FPS increases, I'm not lagging as much, the devs are going to work on making the factions more unique in November-December... What more can I ask for?
  10. Darth Oby

well the 32 bit problem got solved a few updates ago for me, try to start your game or update it again.
  11. FBVanu

It's still crapola for me.. I can log in, yeah.. I can select my character.. yeah.. I can click on the play button..

and then I watch the big map coming up.. but, oh, no.. not quite.. and crash to desktop..

:mad:
    • Up x 1
  12. ScrapyardBob

#1 - Hostile shield generator icons on the mini-map still show as "intact" when they are actually destroyed. Seen at the eastern shield generator of Chac Tech on Hossin.

#2 - Continent unlocking is happening too soon as the population rises in prime-time. You end up with (3-4) low-mid population continents with no fight > 24 per side instead of only have 2 continents unlocked and far more fights of > 24 per side. The population triggers for unlocking an additional continent are set too low.

#3 - On the flip side, continent locks are happening too late as prime-time winds down. Which means that towards the end of the night all you have across multiple continents is low-population fights and people logging off in boredom. Those alerts need to kick off sooner during prime-time so that continents are locking in a timely fashion.

#4 - More annoying is that continent unlocks due to a rising population on the server are seen as arbitrary. When fighting for an alert, it's impossible to know whether the alert will result in a continent locking (gaining your side a bonus, and possibly denying a bonus to the enemy) or whether the server is just going to shuffle the deck chairs (gates). If you win the alert - and the result was just gates rotating - then your side should still get the passive buff for a two hour window.

#5 - For territory based alerts, nobody should win unless that team got at least 45% of the territory (51%?). The continent should still lock, if needed, but nobody should get the buff/bonus.
    • Up x 1
  13. ShoeFlip

Yeah its still stuttering and freezing for me as well.
    • Up x 1
  14. SynaptixBrainstorm

Hitching? even tho you might not have issues. they are still present for alot of ppl and thats what im talking about
    • Up x 1
  15. dezusa

All these crashes :confused:
    Thanks for the Valk patch SoE
  16. VoidVanu

MAJOR BUG AFTER THIS PATCH
    Game is unplayable.

I have the same thing. Game is unplayable.
    weapon terminal partly loads and gets stuck. Have to restart game, repeat.
    This needs a fast fix.
  17. Brandon Anderson

So should I actually be able to GET TO THE LOG IN SCREEN NOW?
  18. [F|H]Mathew90

Ex Woodman outfits still do not appear on the outfit recruitment browser since the merge ! fix please !
  19. HoffenKill

Same here, game is unplayable at this point. GG SOE.
  20. SynaptixBrainstorm

Well guess what?! I was magical as well (never crashed or something) ok i do not crash now but since the 29th august patch i get hitching very big time and i was fine before...y'know you better speak out a prayer or it might hit you instead with another patch:D well sounds funny but im serious. Dont think its not going to hit you because it will someday with some patch....sadly, thats how THIS GAMES development works...NOW PRAISE THE LORD (or at least papa vanu):D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.