Server Maintenance for Game Update October 2nd

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Oct 1, 2014.

1. FLHuk

Thank you for making my F2P never spent a penny BRsoontobe100 worth real life cash to a new player....

• Non-Members will no longer gain certs while offline. We've done this for two reasons:
      • Offline cert earning is not communicated effectively as a general login incentive and does not achieve its goals.
      • Removal from non-members increases the overall benefit of being a Member.
    • Up x 2
  2. SynaptixBrainstorm

yeah exactlly mate...check out ghost recon phantoms im playing it since SOE F:mad: KED IT UP ON THE 29TH AUGUST
    • Up x 2
  3. ucanobua

evverrything looks fine almost hitching problem weaker than before according to my pc.. objectives work normally at least. and thanks for nerf the striker really thanks. in the other hand mosy is more shootable with dalton than before thanks again.

this patch looks nice. thanks S*E
  4. Sunflash

So are joysticks finally fixed?
  5. ramboo4

this what I said in my post no one can enjoy any update if the client still crashing :( .
    • Up x 1
  6. ramboo4

I see this is OS problem I am using windows 8.1 . so if you have the same OS you must have the same crash
  7. MichaelS

Where is the membership bonus? Galaxy cockpit is removed in favour of skywhale horn?
  8. Iman7

You should never take that 12 free log IN certs from the non member players... I'm not a member but had spend more than 50€ in this game, and would probably spend more... But i don't like this type of attitude... Please, give back what belong to this free to play game.
    • Up x 6
  9. Joay

Well that hope is gone. Its gotten worse for me...
  10. ucanobua

i'm user of win7 64bit friend and yes i don't have any problem about crashing or something. maybe game asset validate can fix your problem. i do this after the every patch.
  11. burgerlord

aaaand the game is hitching every ten seconds now...
  12. Mofker

The patch broke my game! when i try to launch it i get this error message thingy! Anyone able to help? :( [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. RainbowDash9

Any plans to bring back motion blur? I miss my movie style action. :c
    • Up x 2
  14. choikin95

I want to ask why I my squad list is empty, I can't search any squad to join. Can anybody help me?
  15. SynaptixBrainstorm

game performance sucks still. hitching...omg :mad:

fu:rolleyes: ing game
  16. Resoula

• Spawn kills are now worth 0 xp across the board.
    • Time after spawn before a player is not considered a spawn kill increased to 12 seconds (up from 10).
    • Other changes to spawn kills will be in a later update, including making freshly revived players not count as a spawn kill, and removing spawn kills from awarding credit towards kills, medals, ribbons, or directives.
    So what you're telling me is, if I kill someone and they get revived, they can go on a murderous rampage racking up kills, experience, and etc. But if anyone kills them to stop them within 12 seconds, they get nothing? That's a really bad change, especially for people who take part in close-quarters infantry fights.
    If a res grenade goes out and revives 10-20 people then all those people can gain massive experience with kills, yet the people who put them back down get NOTHING? Where is the motivation to even bother killing these people now? I'd be better off hiding for 12 seconds and letting my teammates die rather than waste time and ammo killing an enemy that doesn't count as a kill or even reward experience.
  17. ObsidianSoul

Gee. As if coyotes and hyenas weren't bad enough. Pretty soon, we won't even need to aim. Welcome to Lockinside 2.
  18. Brenold

well you left out the other points:
    • XP earned before a player is not considered a spawn kill increased to 100 (up from 5).
    • Spawn kill is still considered time since spawn or xp earned, whichever happens first (this is unchanged, only the values listed above were tuned).
    as soon as the spawnie kills someone or earns 100xp before the 12 seconds are up, he is no longer a spawn kill and kiling him will give the usual xp.
    the zombie army is an interesting scenario but they promise changes "including making freshly revived players not count as a spawn kill, and removing spawn kills from awarding credit towards kills, medals, ribbons, or directives.
  19. volth

But if that players start to shoot you can get xp from them I think. Its only if they just stand there you dont get anything.
  20. choplifterRESCUE

this patch broke my 360 controller again.
    after a long month, it was fixed. now its broken again because keybinding keeps getting messed with.
    its obvious that players who rely on controllers are not as much of a priority as other issues in the game,
    but break my controls with a patch 1 more time and im gone, no look backs.
    • Up x 2