Server Maintenance for Game Update October 2nd

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Oct 1, 2014.

1. randomtree1

sweet update, any chance you can make the nc directive armour a little less purple?
  2. ucanobua

the faction color is an issue for NC vs VS people. here is an idea... NC squad deploy beacon and heavy assault nanite armor color effect can change to yellow from blue. sometimes with fog condition; it makes really hard to understand which faction player are there and beacon too. especially from sky
  3. Lude86

So no fix for the random death when dropping from a Galaxy? Very, very disappointing since it is ruining teamplay, which is a very important aspect of the game for me.

though there are a lot of good things in the update, so good job for that.
  4. Borsty

So they are actually doing it. Giving zerglings more XP for running over bases and most of all: releasing the "rebalanced" striker although dozens of threads with thousands of postings agree that it totally **** now.
    • Up x 2
  5. Piwaie

Could we have the duration of the event please ? Thanks ;)
  6. Pootisman

An exemplary update. The bug fixes are awesome!
  7. caksz

Damn update , alert end & server down only 10 secs apart
    • Up x 1
  8. Dr. Curiosity

Yes, that timing was cruel indeed. Got three service ribbons in the last minute though, so it was worth playing until the end!
  9. Bindlestiff

In theory :) Shall we not wait and see what befalls us?
  10. Sobdude

Didn't saw broken stationary turret alignment and broken rocket-pod visuals fix.
    Or did I missed it ?
  11. Bindlestiff

Fixed, as I can think of plenty of examples to fill in the blanks.
  12. dezusa

You guys know what? I hate this update already

[IMG]

lol
    • Up x 5
  13. tahn1000

you know in real life you would EXPECT something cloaked or camoflaged to STILL CAST A SHADOW. what is it with this obsession to make infiltrators the ultimate soldier?
  14. ZenitHMaster

But where are the doorframes? There weren't any on test. Unacceptable how the shields are generated by nothing!

Can FALL inside right?

Yay, my outfit leader's hot chick will display again!
  15. Auromas

PlanetSide 2 is becoming a ******* game. I just wanted to book an new All Access membership. And again a new maintenance ... Therefore, I have decided NOT ALL Access to book.

Look this last month and this month only maintenance...

Recently, there are so many problems ... it was not even in the alpha and beta. I have activate a 3 day boost .. The Boost can be forgotten.

Every maintenance! But at some point you have to be separated by beautiful things. The time has now come for Planetside 2 to uninstall the game.

Thanks for the nice time. Bye
  16. Linus

We fought like lions to win this alert on Amerish.
    Disconnected from the server at 40 seconds before the end!
    You guys always choose the bad time!

Anyway, there are some good things in this update. I am curious to see what will be the new bugs this time, because there will be some, for sure.
    • Up x 1
  17. mostmodest

So how long is the expected downtime?
    And do we need to download a patch after the servers come back up?
  18. tahn1000

it should automatically update via the launcher
  19. XeoWolf

All together now...

Na na naaa na!
    Na na naaa na!

Hey hey hey!

Goodbye!
    • Up x 1
  20. ucanobua

eternal bugs chain