Server Downtime for PU02 December 17, 2013 9:30 AM PT (6:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 16, 2013.

1. InvitroCanibal

I chose Vanu for the Spandex, Have you seen a female Vanu Infiltrator?
  2. Pootisman

Havent been able to play today. Servers went down at ~2pm for me, now its almost 11pm and i still cant play ...
    I got several different bugs so far:
    * loading screen gets stuck at 96%
    * cant log in, altough server status says servers up
    * can log in, but all my characters are gone

Let me plaaay, i want to earn my daily ribbons and check out the super cheap daily deals. Tomorrow they are gone.
  3. Sigkal

Anyone know about the new pistols, really looking forward to them.
    Also why does all of TR's weapons have to be nerfed, makes us so under powered.
  4. ShiroSan

I play alot of VS and TR and on rarer occasions NC I always hear them complaining about other factions lolz... only a few people point out hey they got this or that nerfed and then many times their's someone usually saying pffft the thing being nerfed on their's is useless anyways they won't care etc... Many people seem to only play one faction and as such mentality of my faction must be the best and remain OP so they whine about everything other factions have and forget what their's offers and like you said... many seem to join the faction that doesn't appeal best to them and don't realize it til to late. NC was my first faction and turns out I play them the least now after liking Scythes so much but my main reason for playing TR was the harasser with a vulcan (I felt harassers in general needed a nerf but reading patch notes I think they took nerfing to the extreme.) so maybe NC will become my 2nd most played soon >.<
    • Up x 1
  5. DearLeader

Just another example of VS obsession with chemistry, thus Science and Science fiction.

~DearLeader
  6. Renuse

Well yeah if it was just Whiskey Tango i would understand. Tango Yankee Victor Mike. ;)
  7. TheCuqui

I agree, my first carácter was Terran just because I liked the music. Then Vanu because I like electronic music, and I hate to play my NC character because I can't stand that horrible guitar.
    • Up x 2
  8. UnluckyFriedKitten

Perhaps :)

But are they winning on your server ONLY because of pop. Because im talking about 1v1 or at least even pop fights.
  9. Alizona

Yep. It's not spandex, it's a genetic mutation to the outer epidermal layers, turning them into purple-colored armor with bright green accenting. Those Vanu are amazing!

(hey, humor me, I'm trying)
  10. Akeita

Anyone know how many xp does a fluffy snowman give ?
  11. DearLeader

Well, off to study for final exams for now. Hopefully the servers will be back up when I return.

~DearLeader
  12. davoll

VS BASR have had bullet drop even before launch......All the faction have the exact same bullet drop......be happy in what you get
    • Up x 1
  13. UnluckyFriedKitten

My god you mean you to were subject to a nerf because you had an unfair advantage over another faction .. oh you poor soul :) xx

And your saying you didnt get a refund for it .. my gosh :O

Sorry I just couldnt help myself.
  14. ShadowKillerz

I chose NC because I like Blue and Yellow
  15. Alizona

Far too few would be my uneducated guess. :)

I'm gonna guess... 25XP is probably about right, although if I had to modify my guess it would be downward, not up.
  16. mogveil

Why would you take out whining? I so much enjoy reading the whining. I would whine if you nerfed whining. Two of my favorite weapons were nerfed and two others were enhanced so there is balance which prevents me from being able to whine and I THINK THAT IS UNFAIR, YOU SHOULD HAVE NERFED ALL MY WEAPONS SO I COULD COMPLAIN!
  17. Cigg

It be cool to play as frosty and have a freeze rifle and freeze rocket launcher lol or group with other frosties and ride around in a harasser.
  18. Alizona

• Up x 1
  19. MojoRisin

500xp, killed a few while the servers were up
  20. Hicksimus

I killed 4 during Matthersons brief uptime, got 836 or so XP for each one. Not sure how auraxium level rewards bonus affects that.