Server Downtime for PU02 December 17, 2013 9:30 AM PT (6:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 16, 2013.

1. MickeySerendipity

Come on, I need my seafood.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 7
  2. ADUILO

Why did the servers shut down just as NC was about to win an alert? :(
  3. Nobalification

cuz balance patch ruin everything.
    • Up x 1
  4. dnaRIP

ZOE was the most OP POS in the game. Unlimited use? No timer? It wasn't stripped of everything. 15 seconds is more than enought time to enter a room and clear it.
    • Up x 5
  5. SpyderSeven

Cool patch.

It makes zero sense to me that the ML85 coil gun darts accelerate, as they have no propulsion other than the gun. It's a gauss cannon, not a rocket launcher! If anything they should decelerate. Made that weapon a little less cool.
    • Up x 4
  6. Being@RT

Good job (I think, since I haven't played yet!) on detailed patch notes this time around. A couple of vague bits thrown in there, but I assume the tooltips ingame will reveal actual values.
  7. ADUILO

Actually, it will bring a lot of good things.
    • Up x 1
  8. Nobalification

yes optimize.
    • Up x 1
  9. Tecolot

I would agree with you on most changes, but this is not just a little tweak, they are completely changing the way people use the harraser. It is important to mention that I'm flying my ESF the vast majority of the time, yet, though I consider the changes to the nose guns and pods harsh, I am in no respect requesting refunds for those.

So again, I would love to get all the certs I've sunk into the harraser back, as the changes are quite significant.
  10. PastalavistaBB

God damnit! Not on EU Prime Time! I didn't play all day because I was waiting for the update that got dragged out 7 hours of schedule.
    • Up x 5
  11. ShiroSan

we better get a refund on what we bought for our harassar's because reading how little composite helps i'd rather swap for nanite repair instead or for vehicle stealth so I don't show up on the mini map! having 0 resist to c4 makes me lose any interest I had left in composite armor since it has saved my life a few times having full hp and max composite so SOE refund my composite armor please.
    • Up x 2
  12. ADUILO

And the balance changes.
  13. Biscuit.

Wat.
    • Up x 2
  14. ADUILO

It's a code for station cash.
  15. UrMom306

Stopped playing the game back in Feb cause of over nerfing and just ridiculousness...came back to see what the patch is all about after seeing a tweet about...good to see nothings changed.
    • Up x 2
  16. Nerkun

Explain to me, how come the majority of players need to coordinate to kill a minority? Add to that that everyone can pull a tank, and some can almost always pull another one (maxed cooldown timers and membership resources), and you have a game where you constantly need to coordinate with someone just to kill tanks, while you are being slaughtered by aircraft and infantry at the same time. Most players in this game are casual players. They don't cooperate, they have no sense for it. So how come the majority is forced to persuade strangers to cooperate in the heat of battle while the few tanks on the hill just lol at each other? Many think outfits are a solution, but an outfit of casuals is also a casual outfit. There are some really organized outfits, but even with them in existence, armor zergs are still frequent. Again, I ask you, why should a majority be forced to coordinate with strangers (which is frustrating, not fun) to counter a minority that doesn't need to coordinate (just staying in close proximity is enough in terms of coordination for tanks), and do all that while at the same time needing coordination to counter ESFs and Libs, protect generators, recapture points, and fight off infantry. Tanks and ESF use up too many people to counter so most bases that are attacked by them are lost.
  17. RailFury

Don't understand why max CoF is being increased then? I've probably one of the few that's equipped on a semi-regular basis. Thought it was fine as is.

Was this actually a problem against infantry? I've used the Halberd a lot on a mag and never felt like it was anything close to OP against infantry. Now this does less AV damage as well? Why?

Also don't understand this. Halberd damage reduced and also our previously nerfed VS secondary nerfed further? Pretty soon I'm going to just have a couple of Heavy's jump on the top of my mag and act like a big floating bus. Prowlers might want to use this strategy as well. :\
  18. isilyan

Yup we got the special SOE Euro-Shaft again :(
    But this time i dont think it was intentional as the Patch release time was 1PM CET, i guess a hamster played with the Euro-Shaft d-i-l-d-o at SOE:eek:
  19. Sigkal

Is it me, or have everyone else's account disappeared on the faction account log in screen.
  20. Shizzlebitz

I watch TR maxes clear rooms easy... I watch NC maxes clear rooms easy.. Do they have ZOE? Vanu max without ZOE, fat chance. Cool I get 15 seconds of actual max power with ZOE but I take 2x the damage. Oh, But wait, I can't turn it off and now its on a recharge. (expletive) here comes a room full of people. Goodbye cruel world.
    • Up x 1