Server Downtime for Patch January 30, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 30, 2014.

1. MaxDamage

Wait what.. the Reaper TR helmet is still green.
  2. Pouk3D

Why didn't you include the change in the AV mines mechanics, they blew up while I was placing them more than five or six times now and I still don't know how to place them at least near the vehicle spawn without instantly exploding into bits.
  3. Seededshadow

so i got past the 96% issue by restarting my comp not i as well can get past toon sel;sct screen i click play and it says logging in but never gets past that point
  4. FBVanu

Is anyone able to get on Connery ??
  5. Darin70

No luck yet for Connery. Get to char screen but won't login.
  6. Nerkun

They removed the overall number of terminals per continent to release some of the burden on the server. That should tell you all you need to know about the question whether they should make the servers compute whether someone is being resupplied during a battle or not. :p My second most played class is the engi, and I think the amount of exp you can get by constantly resupplying one guy before it stops (for a while) is decent.
  7. ikillyou1990

96% loading for 20 minutes now..Why is this always an issue SOE?
  8. AuxiMoron

Oh joy! Another patch, another hour of login failures! :D
  9. Nerkun

You still have to purchase it to be able to deploy, you just don't wast a slot on the ability.
  10. diinnzin

I got into Connery, but had a few issues logging in also.

1) Got stuck at 96% two times while starting the game.
    2) Once I got to character screen, it got stuck on loading once I picked the toon and tried to play.
    3) Got booted, and again got stuck at load of toon.
    4) I'm in now.. just hope it does not boot me again.

-D
  11. Liquidrider

I love the weekly patches, but the amount of bad patch releases are becoming an ongoing trend with PS2.
  12. ikillyou1990

Finally got to the log in screen just to find out that I cannot even log in..
  13. Codex561

Too annoy people.
  14. Vicini

Mmm, fat Gals and sundis as far as the eye can see. Anti-armor main battle tank for all the points. Squad up with another tank and melt all the spawn points. <3
    • Up x 2
  15. Pj3r

Don't get me wrong, the xp gained is plenty. The question was just a brainfart I had.
  16. tutle64

now someone explain why i cant even launch the game
  17. Zetoe

Drivers and gunners should share exp, so harasser drivers don't get nothing constantly. No that'd make lib pilots even more annoying....

Drivers should get credit for gunner critical kill assists, that way if your gunner did most of the work, also thanks to your good positioning, you get some EXP for it. If an ally decides to take the last hit you aren't just out of luck
  18. Pj3r

nanites, man... nanites
  19. SpardaKnight

Get mad bro can we at least try it before u start screaming op
  20. Scientiarum

Um.... dude.... This has been a game mechanic for MONTHS now. Clearly you don't drive much.