Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. kreel

Did they still forgot to fix the defuse shield bug for the sunderer? I keep slamming my bus on gates while glowing, and it happens too often for my tastes.

Everything else sounds very promising, especially tankmines size, explosives setting off explosives, and the stalker cloak.
    The darklight will be nice for playing hide and seek...

I just hope we won't get too many people hopping from one squad to the other just to find the one with a squad booster on though...
  2. kadney

*rubbing my eyes in disbelief*
    Finally! :eek:
    • Up x 3
  3. Volundarkvioa

Can you guys please tweak the alert system so that there's a two hour gap between scheduled maintenances? On Connery we just got an alert right before the maintenance was close to starting, which was kind of irritating. This is the second time it's happened, and while it's not a big deal, it's a minor annoyance that shouldn't be too hard to fix.
  4. Bindlestiff

Does the fact the sound is louder when it is closer not help? Or the direction where the sound is coming from? I have a (relatively cheap) pair of headphones and I have little trouble making this distinction.
  5. Puredeathnight

Where is my money i got some xbows to get (the vday one have a xbones or heart effect where there bolts hit, and they light up) there fun to ay with on test server especialy when both sides agree to fightwith only them
  6. Halkesh

[IMG]
  7. DieHard2Live3

I'm kinda confused about the WDS scoring tweak part.

Do we actually get much LESS points than what we originally had?
  8. Pouk3D

What about Nemesis? Nemesis has no auraxium medal for a year.
    And why wouldn't the previous kills count? Wouldn't it be more fair if they did? What does it break if they do count?
  9. Furio613

Great update!

Will the EMP detonate the explosives or just make them inactive (ie: disappear) ?

As an Engi protecting his Sunderer, it would be cool to be able to quickly throw an EMP to counter someone dropping a bunch of tank mines under it. If the EMP makes them blow up then I would rather just shoot them with bullets.
    • Up x 1
  10. McGuyver

Now taking bets that the 2 hour window for the patch will be ready to play in 4.5 hours or more... SOE math and past experience tells me so.
  11. TheBand1t

Are you kidding me? Why would you bring back Tomcat tracking back to it's old annoying way?
    • Up x 2
  12. Swinefludude

• Tomcat Missiles
      • You can now switch weapons once the missile is in flight and still maintain lock"
    Goodjob SOE, you really have no idea what you're doing with this game, do you?
    LOL and the fact it was posted under "Balance".
    LMFAO SOE
    • Up x 2
  13. DeeX

You will have to make another 1000 kills with it. Back in the days there was the same bug with the Solstice SF (VS UBGL weapon) and after the fix I had to do another 1000 kills again, so I guess its the same now.

My Membership ran out at the end of the last month. Will I still get compensation certs?
    • Up x 1
  14. ObituAR15t

I agree it seems logical for an EMP to render them inactive rather than detonate them.
  15. ncDieseL

No it's not. It's meant to be a weapon that can be used for A2A & A2G. If it was only for aircraft it would just be full lock on.
  16. imfabiohello

howlong is the server down new ???
  17. Longshotrider

Here's my dreaded question...

So are the WDS points that are given to be 1 less than the next tier based on the points that you've earned on the few days after they reset or are they based on if we had already gotten Tier 2 before they reset? Here's why I ask, I was only able to get 770 points on the time I had based on weekend times because I have school, so if I earned around 1,000 WDS points (which I did do) and lost all of that because of an update bug, had to get back as much as I could over less time and was only able to get 770, the fix happens so we get the points back up to the next tier, I would only be getting 29 points when I should be getting 1,000 back. If this is the case, is there any way I can get the other 1,200 back because I worked hard for the 1,000 and am only getting 29 back, that's a 971 point difference. Is there any way I can get back the actual amount of points I earned in the first place? Or are the points added final? Other than that, the infiltraitor update seems fun, and I'm really exited for the update. Thanks and I hope this can be fixed.
    • Up x 1
  18. Grayson

No (Lol)Pounder fix?
    • Up x 1
  19. Detsl

so will this be another 6 hour down time?
  20. IamDH

OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSS