Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. KodanBlack

Um... No new sniper rifles or bolts?
  2. KoRneY

- Parallax long reload animation broken. Fix is to switch to pistol or something and back. Or do short reload.
    - Headshots randomly not registering. Either not killing or projectile flying through them.
    - Numerous UI glitches. Mostly with the map - sometimes getting text overlapping 'deployment' on the top left. When this happens, can't click 'deployment', I have to click the map icon on the bottom. Not severe, but something.

-FCRW KoRneY
  3. Bingabong

Yep I suspect I've been shortchanged on the Certs considering how long it went on for and the fact we're supposed to have had a compensatory bonus. Plus far from getting a boost on the WDS, I've lost points. I had nearly 1100 and when I log in today after the update I had just less than 800. Not doing a great job on the customer satisfaction SOE. That added to the blatant imbalance and other problems means I am no longer a member and I have no intention of re-joining. It's just not worth the money now.
  4. Wutaaa

You guys still did not fix the Scythe to have the same stock flight speed and handling as the Mosquito or Reaver. You still did not either raise the health-pool or make the Scythe more resistant to damage from small arms fire. You still didn't do anything about the Harasser being made of paper to both getting rammed into and small arms fire or the fact that it flips over at the smallest bump while turning. You still didn't do anything about certain players somehow being able to track or know exactly where another player is at any given time. It seems you didn't check NC or TR for the aim-bots or movement/speed cheats. It seems you would rather ignore the people who are angry over legit issues like these, and continue to offer fan service to "vet" players. If you guys don't start listening, I'm going to start boycotting.
  5. Yuki10

Also - i did not get any kind of WDS bonus or bump because i was already over 2000 points for the week. What gives?
  6. kaolla

- the motion sensor Spot enemy like you would to yourself, so you see where they are looking and see MAX, you can put on the ground it will explod after duration, can only put one at the time, refill not possible with ammo pack i think.

also they don't give any Xp bonus ( maybe a bug?)

- NC14 and other bolt always had those useless forward grip

- for thge crossbow that strange i recall it is a 2 hit kill, except for fun, trying to do dmg with explosive bolt, or make infiltrator useless with recon bolt it just a silent weapon i guess

- the new NS smg is equipe with a silencer.
  7. TheChippewa

Holy cow you guys are harsh enough to make the people at SOE get gray.
    • Up x 2
  8. ncDieseL

You can put a silencer on the PDW.
    • Up x 1
  9. Yuki10

FIX the delayed damage. I take one bullet on my client and then drop dead. I'm sure on the other person's screen i took a full clip, of which i only got to see a single shot WTF is that BS?
    • Up x 1
  10. slaytalon4

I try to get on and when it gets to where you pick your character, there are flashes of green on the screen that appear and disappear. Then when I get to it loading the continent, it crashes. Anyone else experiencing this? And if so, when will it be fixed, ETA?
  11. Konate

Usually this is due to your graphics card or corrupt data files. Try validating your files.
  12. Konate

1, your individual boycott will do nothing. The minority is always the loudest - SOE constantly posts data.

2, other players being able to 'track' you might be that someone spotted you, and so you appear on everyone's map, and someone else just happened to be near you. also, I constantly find the same person in a single battle because we both have similar routes in similar maps. It just happens.

3, I'm fairly certain the scythe doesn't need anything. I've only ever seen TR and NC complain about how good it is.

4, are we talking about the ATV or the buggy? Because the ATV, yes, flips easy - so drive it more carefully. It's a friggin' ATV. the buggy I've never had issues with.
  13. slaytalon4

How exactly do I do that?
  14. MrMilitaryDude

A crossbow! AWESOME!!!

Now where is Darrell and the zombies??

In regards to the new Infiltrator skills... other MMOs (that I've played) would refund you all the "certs" you have spent on the character so you can ditch the old and purchase the new skills if you so desire. Any chance of this in the future?

A crossbow! Frick'n Awesome! You made my day with this! LOL
  15. siiix

its not the 1st time .. and not the only game that does this.. they fix bugs the cheapest easiest way .. its all about the money
  16. Zombie1308

I love this game, its a masterpiece in progress if I had to sum it up. Its already amazing, but the outstanding team is regularly releasing updates to make the game even better. The development team has to be my favorite aspect of this game. Good job guys, and thank you! :D
  17. sebo

yay for more useless infils camping and pretty much doing nothing that really helps contribute to teamwork. for the most part i see very little infiltrators helping the team by placing motion sensors,etc. all i see are infils just camping a spot from 1000m away waiting for someone to pass their crosshair.. it is bad enough that i pretty much stopped fixing base turrets and repairing them while someone is using one, or even using the engy armor turret because you're pretty much just easy bait. to me this seems like the most boring way to play infiltrator..

and for the record i too play infiltrator so this isn't any bias towards infils, but 90% of the time i stay within the base helping the team and not wondering off to some cliff to camp. i think the cloaking and increased invisibly will be a huge problem now because now they don't even have to run and stay on the move to recharge but rather just stay in the same spot camping.
  18. AzureKnight

Suggestion:

Stalkers should not be able to cap points. I just think, given the ability and the ghost cap mentality, it's just way too cheap for them to be able to. I know the darklight is the response to it, but changing out that attachment to the dark light means losing your current favorite attachment.
  19. Zorro

Obviously these are very stealthy for infiltrators. :rolleyes:

Other than that, I cannot find a single thing I do not like! Excellent job, this should prove to be an excellent patch!
  20. BigBooty

Obviously you don't play infiltrator.
    Try sniping someone from 1000 meters.
    New cloaks won't help with sniping, you can't have a primary weapon.
    Infiltrators can hack, thus helping their teammates.
    Sensor darts or deployables majorly assist in capture and defense.
    Sniping enemy vehicle turrets or anti-infantry turrets is an amazing way to help your team, especially if an AV turret is hitting your sunderer.
    Engineers usually set up AV turrets on a cliff 100+ meters away, and snipe vehicles, that's the exact same thing some snipers do.
    Stop lying and trying to troll people.
    • Up x 1